|Available Disk Space||500MB (depending on components installed)||Up to 500MB of available disk space (depending on components installed)|
|Compatible Android Devices||Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App:
• Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
• HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
NOTE: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible.
|Compatible iOS Devices||Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App:
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
|Connectivity||Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded
|Powered USB port|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher||1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update||High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish||
Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.11.x, 10.12.x and 10.13.x (with latest upgrades installed)||MacOS X 10.12x, 10.13x,10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Memory||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||iOS and Android|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||4|
|Optical Drive||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||5.59” x 2.05” x 7.59” / 142mm x 52mm x 192mm|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better||
Mac: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
PC: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
|Registration||Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Shipped Weight||9.6 ounces / 269 grams|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Software Modes||Easy & Advanced|
|Supported Profile Format||ICC|
|User Experience||Wizard Driven Ease with Professional Results|
|Video Card||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded||
PC: Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
Mac: Latest drivers for video card installed.
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||ColorMunki Display colorimeter, ColorMunki profiling software for displays and projectors, and Quick Start Guide. Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play. ColorMunki Display includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of ColorMunki software on any number of computers that he/she owns.||
i1Display Studio colorimeter, i1Studio profiling software for displays and projectors, and Quick Start Guide.
i1Display Studio includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Studio software on any number of computers that he/she owns.
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)||• Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit
• All operating systems should have latest Service Pack installed
- X-Rite Device Services Certificate Expiration - Windows 10
- Which ColorMunki do I have, and where is its serial number?
- When there's no monitor showing in Color Management, Devices
- Laptop Docks can block profiles
- FAQ: Will other people see the same color as I do?
- FAQ: What is and why should you "softproof"?
- FAQ: Mac settings that can affect monitor accuracy
- FAQ: About using Ambient Light measurement mode
- ColorMunki Display Won't Connect On PC - Check For DisplayCal From Argyll
- ColorMunki Display Crash On Mac
- Instrument Communication Errors with Third-Party (non X-Rite) Software on PC
- Color Control Freak (Color Management eLearning Course)
- Connectivity Issues With USB 3.0
- Poor Results With ColorMunki Display On PC
- Windows 10 & X-Rite Software Compatibility
- Poor Results With ColorMunki Display On Mac
- Ambient Light Smart Control: What is it...what does it do?
- Ambient Measurement fails - Windows 10
- Automatic Display Control (ADC) - What is it?
- Calibrating and Profiling Dual Monitors on Mac OS X Systems
- Computer Requirements for ColorMunki Display
- Conflicts with Graphic Cards or Video LUTs
- Connection Issue On PC With Microsoft Security Essentials
- Crash When Profiling a Secondary Display on Mac OSX 10.9
- DDC and/or ADC Issues With ColorMunki
- Device Not Connected On Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
- Display Match Function in ColorMunki Display
- Display Profiling - Free eLearning course online
- Failed To Find Any Displays Message During Display Profiling On Windows
- Flare Correct™ - What is it and what does it do?
- Font Issue On Mac - Text Is Missing Or Corrupt
- ICC Profile Locations on Mac and PC Operating Systems
- Known Mac OS X High Sierra 10.13 Issues
- License Agreement For ColorMunki Display (as of 4/15/2016)
- LUT Tester - How do I Know if My Video Card is Compatible?
- Monitor Profile Unloading on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
- Mouse Clicks Don't Work With Wacom Tablets
- OS 10.7 Lion compatibility for X-Rite Color Managment Solutions
- OSX 10.7 Lion compatibility for X-Rite Color Management Solutions
- Profile Reminder - How Often Should I Profile My Display?
- Profiling Laptop causes Color Cast
- Projector Profiling Settings
- Registering ColorMunki Display
- Release Notes for ColorMunki Display 1.0.2
- Serial Number Location for i1Display Pro and ColorMunki Display
- Software "Freeze" While Calibrating Monitor
- Software Freezes or Crashes During Initial Patch Measurments
- Support Terms - What am I entitled to receive
- Technology Type For Apple Displays
- Technology Type With Display Profiling
- Text is Gibberish or Encrypted when Launching Software
- Thunderbolt Display Causes USB Connection Issue
- Training - ColorMunki Display
- Troubleshoot conflicts with Graphic Card/VideoLUTs - Win 7
- Troubleshoot conflicts with Graphic Card/VideoLUTs - Win Vista
- Troubleshoot conflicts with Graphic Card/VideoLUTs or quality - MacOS 10.x
- Unable to Save Original Profile Error
- Unable to set LUTs Error With ColorMunki
- USB 3.0 Technical Information
- Virus Protection Tools causing communication issues Windows OS
- Visual C++ Error When Opening Program