Model #: EODISSTU
Easy and affordable advanced display calibration.
Calibrating your displays allows you to spend more time focusing on your creativity and edit and share your work with confidence. It is one of the most important steps to ensure your images remain color consistent across various displays and printers.
i1Display Studio includes an i1 colorimeter and i1Studio software, everything you need to calibrate and profile your monitors, laptops, and mobile devices. It can match up to four separate displays for color accuracy to ensure the color you see on your display is the color you can expect from your printer. The wizard-driven interface walks you through the entire process and then reminds you when it is time to re-profile to maintain consistency.
- Offers Intelligent Iterative Profiling, an adaptive technology that produces optimized results for maximum color accuracy on each unique display, every time you profile.
- Measures and adjusts your display profile for reduced contrast ratios caused by flare light (glare) falling on the surface of the display.
- Automatically determines the optimum display luminance for comparing prints to your display, based on a measurement of the lighting conditions where prints will be viewed.
- Controls white point, luminance, contrast ratio, and gamma through extended user controls.
- Offers before and after results with included images or your own, plus a 3D profile gamut viewer.
|3rd Party Software Supported||COLORTRUE MOBILE DEVICE COMPATIBILITY
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
• Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
• HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
|Available Disk Space||Up to 500MB of available disk space (depending on components installed)|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||High-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update|
Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.12x, 10.13x or 10.14x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Memory||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
Mac: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
PC: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
|Registration||Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
PC: Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded. Latest drivers for video card installed.
Mac: Latest drivers for video card installed.
i1Display Studio colorimeter, i1Studio profiling software for displays and projectors, and Quick Start Guide. Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play.
i1Display Studio includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Studio software on any number of computers that he/she owns.
|Windows||• Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 8® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 8.1® 32 or 64 bit
• Microsoft Windows 10® 32 or 64 bit
• All operating systems should have latest Service Pack installed