Model #: plv-prd
For Print & Packaging
With PantoneLIVE Production, leverage pure spectral values for spot colors throughout the production process to ensure accurate and repeatable color regardless of substrate, printing technology or ink types used.
Designed for Print and Packaging
The PantoneLIVE Production - Print and Packaging license allows packaging converters and commercial printers to access a secure, cloud-based repository of common Pantone color libraries and the corresponding dependent color standards based on 34 common printing substrates. The Print and Packaging license syncs with X-Rite's InkFormulation Software, Color iQC and ColorCert Suite, giving your pressroom a closed-loop experience.
- Reduce makeready effort by targeting realistic packaging colors before going on press
- Decrease waste in the inkroom
- Shorten time to market
- Deliver consistent and repeatable color
- Improve visibility to performance across an increasingly complex supply chain
Pantone Tolerance Guides
Physical color standard custom printed to provide a visual L*a*b reference of tolerance for any given brand color.
Pantone Simulator Prints
- Save time, money, and rework by showing how colors will appear on the most common packaging materials before artwork goes into production.
- Communicate color intent internally or share with production partners to eliminate color risk earlier in the workflow.
PANTONE®, PantoneLIVE and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pantone is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. Licensed under Sun Chemical Corporation. Sun Chemical’s patented technology enables the communication of a consistent, digital description of the desired appearance of a product. – [U.S. Patent Nos. 7,034,960; 7,202,976; 7,268,918; 7,417,764 and their foreign equivalents]. © Pantone LLC, 2017. All rights reserved.
|Digital Color Library Access||
This license provides access to the digital Pantone color standards in the PantoneLIVE cloud for the following print and packaging substrates: Flexible packaging, folding cartons, and label, printed using a variety of inks and printing processes.
|Internet Connection||Yes, for cloud synchronization|
- Who do I contact if I can’t get my PantoneLIVE license to work properly?
- Using PantoneLIVE with Esko Editors and Esko FlexProof E
- Adding PantoneLIVE™ login info to ColorCert
- PantoneLIVE license fails after upgrade to Adobe plugin
- PantoneLIVE license fails after upgrade to iQC
You Might Also Like
ColorCert Desktop Tools
Quality Assurance Software
ColorCert Desktop Tools are modular solutions enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
Quality Assurance Software
Color iQC is a unique, job-oriented upgradeable color quality control solution designed to meet evolving color measurement and management requirements in all industrial market segments.
InkFormulation Software is a fast, accurate, consistent ink formulation, formula creation, storage, approval and retrieval solution for offset, flexo, gravure and screen-printing inks.
- PantoneLIVE - The Criticality of Using Physical and Digital Color Standards
- How to Improve Color Quality and Efficiency with Label Printing
- How to Quality Check Formulated and Built Colors
- Fast Track to Improved Color for Brand Owners
- Conquer Consistency
- How Color Standards Can Improve Profitability
- Using ECG to Enhance Brand Packaging Colors | Upcoming Print and Packaging Webinar