Model #: plv-prd
For Print & Packaging
With PantoneLIVE Production, leverage pure spectral values for spot colors throughout the production process to ensure accurate and repeatable color regardless of substrate, printing technology or ink types used.
Designed for Print and Packaging
The PantoneLIVE Production - Print and Packaging license allows packaging converters and commercial printers to access a secure, cloud-based repository of common Pantone color libraries and the corresponding dependent color standards based on 34 common printing substrates. The Print and Packaging license syncs with X-Rite's InkFormulation Software, Color iQC and ColorCert Suite, giving your pressroom a closed-loop experience.
- Reduce makeready effort by targeting realistic packaging colors before going on press
- Decrease waste in the inkroom
- Shorten time to market
- Deliver consistent and repeatable color
- Improve visibility to performance across an increasingly complex supply chain
Pantone Tolerance Guides
Physical color standard custom printed to provide a visual L*a*b reference of tolerance for any given brand color.
Pantone Simulator Prints
- Save time, money, and rework by showing how colors will appear on the most common packaging materials before artwork goes into production.
- Communicate color intent internally or share with production partners to eliminate color risk earlier in the workflow.
PANTONE®, PantoneLIVE and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pantone is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. Licensed under Sun Chemical Corporation. Sun Chemical’s patented technology enables the communication of a consistent, digital description of the desired appearance of a product. – [U.S. Patent Nos. 7,034,960; 7,202,976; 7,268,918; 7,417,764 and their foreign equivalents]. © Pantone LLC, 2017. All rights reserved.
|Digital Color Library Access||
This license provides access to the digital Pantone color standards in the PantoneLIVE cloud for the following print and packaging substrates: Flexible packaging, folding cartons, and label, printed using a variety of inks and printing processes.
|Internet Connection||Yes, for cloud synchronization|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
- Who do I contact if I can’t get my PantoneLIVE license to work properly?
- Using PantoneLIVE with Esko Editors and Esko FlexProof E
- Adding PantoneLIVE™ login info to ColorCert
- PantoneLIVE license fails after upgrade to Adobe plugin
- PantoneLIVE license fails after upgrade to iQC
You Might Also Like
For Quality Control in Print & Packaging
ColorCert Desktop Tools is a modular solution enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
For Quality Control and Quality Assurance
With Color iQC software, specifiers and suppliers achieve consistent color throughout the entire supply chain in a variety of industrial, print, and packaging workflows.
- Colorful Cup of Tea with X-Rite and Phoenix: Be Prepared to Print for Big Brands with ColorCert
- PantoneLIVE - The Criticality of Using Physical and Digital Color Standards
- Colorful Cup of Tea with X-Rite and Phoenix - Maximize Use of eXact
- Colorful Cup of Tea with X-Rite and Phoenix: Prepare Ink Correctly with InkFormulation Software
- Fast Track to Improved Color for Brand Owners
- How to Improve Color Quality and Efficiency with Label Printing | X-Rite Webinars
- Using ECG to Enhance Brand Packaging Colors
- How Color Standards Can Improve Profitability
- The Packaging Superforce to Conquer Consistency and Print Quality
- How To Produce Consistent Color Webinar | X-Rite
- How to Become More Color Successful When Printing Folding Carton Packaging | X-Rite Webinar
- How to Quality Check Formulated and Built Colors
News and Events
Join X-Rite Pantone at the 2021 TLMI Annual Meeting October 17-19 to meet our Color Experts, learn about our ink color measurement solutions, and ask questions.
Join us at virtual.drupa 2021 to learn about our integrated solutions and resources to help connect your color workflow and transform your business.