Model #: plv-prd
For Print & Packaging
With PantoneLIVE Production, leverage pure spectral values for spot colors throughout the production process to ensure accurate and repeatable color regardless of substrate, printing technology or ink types used.
Designed for Print and Packaging
The PantoneLIVE Production - Print and Packaging license allows packaging converters and commercial printers to access a secure, cloud-based repository of common Pantone color libraries and the corresponding dependent color standards based on 28 common printing substrates. The Print and Packaging license syncs with X-Rite's InkFormulation Software, Color iQC and ColorCert Suite, giving your pressroom a closed-loop experience.
- Reduce makeready effort by targeting realistic packaging colors before going on press
- Decrease waste in the inkroom
- Shorten time to market
- Deliver consistent and repeatable color
- Improve visibility to performance across an increasingly complex supply chain
Pantone Tolerance Guides
Physical color standard custom printed to provide a visual L*a*b reference of tolerance for any given brand color.
Pantone Simulator Prints
- Save time, money, and rework by showing how colors will appear on the most common packaging materials before artwork goes into production.
- Communicate color intent internally or share with production partners to eliminate color risk earlier in the workflow.
PANTONE®, PantoneLIVE and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pantone is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. Licensed under Sun Chemical Corporation. Sun Chemical’s patented technology enables the communication of a consistent, digital description of the desired appearance of a product. – [U.S. Patent Nos. 7,034,960; 7,202,976; 7,268,918; 7,417,764 and their foreign equivalents]. © Pantone LLC, 2017. All rights reserved.
|Available Disk Space||1GB|
|Color Spaces||CIE L*a*b*, CIE L*C*h*(ab), CIE L*C*h*(uv), CIE XYZ, CIE xyY, CIE, Luv|
|Compatible Android Devices||None|
|Compatible iOS Devices||None|
|Configuration Options||Design, Production, Product & Textile|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Illuminants||A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, F2, F7, F11|
|Internet Connection||Yes, for cloud synchronization|
|Measurement Conditions||SCI/SCE, M0|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||No|
|Observers||2 degree, 10 degree|
|Supported Devices||eXact, eXact Scan, eXact XP, Ci62, Ci64, Ci64, Ci7x00 family, Intellitrax 2, SP62, SP64, SpectroEye|
|What's Included?||Installation Instructions, Training Videos, Product Support|
- As a package designer, how would PantoneLIVE be useful to me?
- Does Viewer work in conjunction with monitor calibration?
- Enabling PantoneLIVE in IFS (Ink Formulation)
- How is ColorBook different from ColorBook and Viewer?
- Plugins for PantoneLIVE - How to Order
You Might Also Like
ColorCert Desktop Tools
Quality Assurance Software
ColorCert Desktop Tools are modular solutions enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
Quality Assurance Software
Color iQC is a unique, job-oriented upgradeable color quality control solution designed to meet evolving color measurement and management requirements in all industrial market segments.
InkFormulation Software is a fast, accurate, consistent ink formulation, formula creation, storage, approval and retrieval solution for offset, flexo, gravure and screen-printing inks.
- PantoneLIVE - The Criticality of Using Physical and Digital Color Standards
- Conquer Consistency
- How to Improve Color Quality and Efficiency with Label Printing
- Fast Track to Improved Color for Brand Owners
- How Color Standards Can Improve Profitability
- How to Quality Check Formulated and Built Colors
News and Events
Come visit us at EFI Connect, Booth #103, to learn how our solutions can help support your needs from design, to production, to final product.
The 2018 Color Management Conference is the event to learn everything there is to know about doing color right. Our top color experts will be presenting key and actionable insights that will help you finally get color right in 2018.