Color iQC-iMatch v126.96.36.199
Name: Color iQC-iMatch
Previous Version: v188.8.131.52
Release Date: November 7, 2018
File Type: PC - Self-extracting Installer
Download File: PC Version
Version 9.8.30 is a maintenance release that includes the following:
Usability / Performance Issues:
- VS3200 driver modified to support over light / over dark measurements needed for coatings applications.
- Import from XTF files containing only spectral included data with extended wavelengths did not import data in correct order. This removes an impediment to upgrading X-RiteColor Master users.
- In Color iMatch, textile corrections did not properly apply substrate, paste, or production correlation factors resulting in no or poor correction results. Textile formulation users can expect improve correction performance.
- Draft illuminant LEDT8G has been replaced with the new CIE approved table values.
- Fixed crash in the read dialog when triggering handheld measurement on entry before clicking on next.
- Wildcard search in PantoneLIVE library did not work when searching for a string within the name.
- For SP6x/96x handhelds set for certain foreign languages the driver did not send the command to set decimal point character to period for data upload to computer.
- Several fixes to the Remote Output to database feature.
- Upload of standards/samples from SP6x and XR9x contained a trailing space in standard name so automatic association of samples with the standard did not occur when select all was chosen.