This measurement option is available with the ColorEye 7000A, Color i5, Color i7, Ci7600, Ci7800, and Ci7860.
1) Open a new job and go to the SPECTRO menu, then choose Select Mode.
2) In the Choose Calibration Mode window, click the ADD NEW button down in the bottom left hand corner. This will open the Calibration Mode Properties box.
3) Click on the check box next to "Enable auto configuration by spectrophotometer" and select the following settings:
- R/T Mode = Haze [Transmittance]
- Speculare Condition = Included
- UV Pos/UV Energy = In/UV Exc
- Extended measurements = TRA/TRA Haze
4) Click OK to close this window.
5) Click CLOSE on the Choose Calibration Mode window.
6) Now in the STANDARD/MULTI-TIRAL VIEW right click and select
7) Add the Haze attribute to both the standard and the trial.
8) Measure a standard or a trial as directed. The Correlated Haze value will be displayed