Model #: eo2ast
X-Rite i1iO Automated Scanning Table enables hands-free test chart reading for automated color profiling on a variety of substrates with reduced risk of color measurement errors.
Automation for Color Perfectionists
Manually reading test charts for profiling or color validation can be time-consuming. Now you can automate your color workflow and extend the value of your i1Pro. The i1iO is a robotic, automatic chart reading system that is designed to work with all i1Pro devices. It’s ideal for photographers, designers, and printers who want to speed up and automate the measurement process and eliminate manual strip reading. Simply plug in your i1Pro or i1Pro 2, align the test chart, and the scanning table does the rest.
The X-Rite i1iO provides fast measurements for reflective test charts on a variety of substrates up to 10 mm in thickness – from thin polybag material to ceramics and textiles. i1iO quickly creates a custom profile, delivering consistent and reliable results, reducing measurement errors and increasing productivity. i1iO is simple to operate, and you’ll still maintain all the great versatile functionality provided by your i1Pro solution.
- Automates color profile creation process for incredibly fast, consistent and reliable results.
- Reduces risk of measurement errors and significantly increases productivity in environments requiring the reading of multiple charts.
- Reads more than 500 patches per minute in scanning mode for M0 measurement condition for fast creation of custom profiles.
- Hands-free automation and ease of use translates to fast learning curve, even for less skilled employees.
- Measures a variety of reflective substrates, up to 10 mm thick, for the ultimate in flexibility.
This second generation i1iO scanning table is delivered with a newly designed footplate that accommodates both the original i1Pro and the newer i1Pro 2 spectrophotometers. It assures compliance with ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions and accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition.
|Minimal Media Thickness||Max. 10 mm, 0.39”|
|Patch Size||Min: 6 mm x 7 mm (Width x Height)|
|Scanning Speed||> 400 patches / Minute, IT8.7/3 chart (924 patches) <= 2.2 minutes (with scanning mode in M0 measurement condition)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||510 x 460 x 170 mm, 20 x 18.1 x 6.7 (Width x Depth x Height)|
|Weight||4.5 kg, 9.9 lb (without i1 Pro device)|
|Communication Interface||USB 1.1|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Voltage||100 to 240 VAC, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Scanning Area||Positioning Area: 32 x 23 cm, 12.6” x 9” (Width x Height)|
|Calibration||Automatic on Integrated Calibration Reference|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||i1iO table; Replacement Glider Ring; Auto rating power supply 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60Hz; Main power cable; USB cable; i1 Applications DVD; Quick Start Guide|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v1.8.2
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v1.8.1
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v1.8.0
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v1.7.2 (Mac Only)
- i1Diagnostics v4.1.2
- When your i1 iO arm doesn't move smoothly
- Eye-One Software Installation
- i1iO Troubleshooter
- Cleaning Instructions For The i1/iO Table
- Color Control Freak (Color Management eLearning Course)
You Might Also Like
The i1iSis 2 A4/Letter automated chart reader is the ideal instrument to speed up and automate printer profile creation, now supporting M1 measurement standards.
Upgrade your i1Match, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER solution to the complete functionality of i1Publish. Add an i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer for even more capability.
- Milyenek a fehérek
- There is Profit in Standards | X-Rite On-Demand Webinar
- Specify, Measure, and Manage Accurate Color with X-Rite Instruments and Software | X-Rite Webinar
- 3 Common Myths in Packaging Color Workflow | X-Rite On-Demand Webinar
- Color Measurements of Prints on Metallized Substrates
- Effect of Optical Brightening Agents on Color