Model #: eois2
The i1iSis 2 A4/Letter automated chart reader is the ideal instrument to speed up and automate printer profile creation, now supporting M1 measurement standards.
Automate Your Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A4 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 in to process 1,500 patches in just 8 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s)
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data of an A4 test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.
The i1iSis 2 improves the speed and accuracy of profiling and calibration and helps operators address color drift before it is visible to the human eye. You can even average more than one target and quickly analyze a high volume of charts. Need a larger chart size? Learn about the i1iSis 2 XL A3 chart reader. With the i1iSis 2, spend less time profiling and more time ensuring happy customers!
|Short Term Repeatability - White||0.1 DE*94 (D50, 2°)|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||Average 0.4 DE*94 (deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23°C on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2°))|
|Measurement Conditions||M0, M1 & M2|
|Minimal Media Thickness||Typical 0.16mm, Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm|
|Photometric Range||10 nm; Sampling interval 3.5 nm (100 bands)|
|Spectral Analyzer||i1® technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)|
|Spectral Range||380 - 730 nm|
|Spectral Reporting||10 nm|
|Aperture||Effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||Width 42 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (16.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)|
|Weight||3.2 kg (112.9 oz)|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
Width: 6 to 23 cm (2.4 to 9 in.)
Length: 17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)
|Calibration||Automatic on Internal Calibration Reference|
|Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC)||Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||i1iSis 2 spectrophotometer; main power cable, USB cable|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v1.7.2
- X-Rite Device Services - PC and Mac v2.4.0
- i1iSis 2 DLL-Framework Update
- RGB Printer Test Chart Won't Print in i1Profiler 1.7.1 on Windows
- Device not Found - Check Connections and Try Again
- DLL or Framework Installation Procedure for iSis 2 and iSis 2 XL
- Corrupted Instrument Error With iSis 2 in i1Diagnostics
Promis JSC is the first Russian and European folding carton packaging printer to be UGRA PSO (Process Standard Offset) Certified and a Pantone Certified Printer Company, enhancing its international recognition in the printing market.
UNIMAC needed to improve its level of quality and consistency, and reduce the overall amount of waste in time and materials caused by the need to reformulate special inks during press runs, remake plates and re-manufacture work that does not meet internal or customer expectations.
You Might Also Like
i1iSis 2 XL
The i1iSis 2 XL A3/Tabloid automated chart reader is the ideal instrument to speed up and automate printer profile creation, now supporting M1 measurement standards.
i1Basic Pro 2
i1Basic Pro 2 is the industry standard for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling, and print quality assurance.
Upgrade your i1Match, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER solution to the complete functionality of i1Publish. Add an i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer for even more capability.