Model #: ccn-ccqap
For Quality Control in Print & Packaging
Reduce makeready time and waste with ColorCert QA, a pressroom quality assurance solution that provides actionable guidance to manage color standards and improve your color performance.
Move Beyond Color Verification to Color Achievement
ColorCert QA is a quality control application designed to optimize press efficiency for both job and non-job-based workflows. By simplifying the selection and management of color standards and providing actionable information, ColorCert QA helps press operators shorten makeready, reduce reprints and rejections, and run more jobs per shift.
Manage Standards More Efficiently
- Manage color accuracy by leveraging digital color standards from PantoneLIVE libraries
- Minimize color duplication and selection errors by reducing overlapping standards within a narrow dE range
- Streamline your standards database by associating standards with one or many customers and/or projects
- Direct migration from legacy software such as ColorMaster and ColorQuality without losing data or data associations
Optimize Jobs on Press
- Reduce trial-and-error by providing operators with actionable visual information through BestMatch technology
- Speed measurement performance and reduce waste by limiting color selections to those specified for the job in Project Mode
- Report and maintain conformance data through a centralized ColorCert QA database
Facilitate Ink Room Quality Control
- Improve ink room efficiency and accuracy by integrating with InkFormulation Software
- Ensure fast and accurate reformulation using digital color standards and measurement data
|Available Disk Space||1GB or Greater|
|Color Differences||∆E, ΔEcmc, ΔE94, ΔE00, ΔDensity, ΔLab, ΔLCh, ΔCIE Whiteness, ∆Brightness (TAPPI452), ΔStrength (SUM), ΔStrength (WSUM), ΔStrength (XYZ Auto), ΔStrength (XYZ Mean K/S), ∆Opacity, ∆Gloss, ∆MBR, w∆L, w∆Ch, ∆TVI (Dot Gain)|
|Color Spaces||CIE L*a*b*, CIE L*C*h*(ab), CIE L*C*h*(uv), CIE XYZ, CIE xyY, CIE Luv|
|Configuration Options||Manager, Pressroom, Pressroom Essentials, Inkroom, QA|
|Databases||SQLite, MS SQL Server|
|Display Resolution||1400 x 900 (Minimum)|
|Illuminants||A, B, C, D50, D55, D65, D75, F2, F7, F11, UL35|
|Import/Export Format||CxF, MIF, XTF, CGATS, ICC|
|Internet Connection||Yes, Used for Activation (Offline Activation Available) and Communication to Repository Server, Scorecard Server, and PantoneLIVE. Proxy configuration is available within the software application preferences.|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Finnish, Czech, Japanese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Vietnamese, and Korean|
|Macintosh||macOS 10.14 (Mojave), macOS 10.15 (Catalina), macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)|
|Measurement Conditions||Reflectance, M0, M1, M2, M3, SPIN, SPEX|
|Observers||2 degree, 10 degree|
|Processor||1 GHz; 2 GHz Recommended|
|Security||System Administrator Rights Required for Installation Only|
|Supported Devices||eXact, Ci6x|
|Windows||Windows® 8, Windows® 8.1, Windows® 10; 32 or 64 Bit|
You Might Also Like
ColorCert Repository Server
For Print & Packaging Digital Asset Management and Distribution
The Repository Server is a secure, cloud-based portal for managing and deploying digital assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
ColorCert ScoreCard Server
For Monitoring Quality Assurance in Print & Packaging
The ScoreCard Server is a cloud-based portal providing an overall view of print quality, summarizing quality levels and consolidating metrics filtered by a variety of criteria.
PantoneLIVE is a suite of products, licenses and services enabling secure access to a database of spectrally defined Pantone® and brand spot color standards via a partner ecosystem.
- An Introduction to ColorCert: Working with Multiple Jobs | X-Rite Webinar
- Improve Pressroom Productivity with Automated Color Scanning Solutions | X-Rite
- Short & Sweet eXact Series Webinar #1: Differences Between Legacy Devices and the eXact | X-Rite Webinar
- Short & Sweet eXact Series Webinar #2: Differences Between Legacy Devices and eXact | X-Rite Webinar
- Build a Sustainable Brand PQP | X-Rite Webinar
- Tips to Deliver High Quality Prints through Formulation and Quality Control
- Short & Sweet eXact Series Webinar #3: eXact Manager Tools | X-Rite Webinar
- Short & Sweet eXact Series Webinar #4: Differences Between eXact Devices | X-Rite Webinar
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It
- The Packaging Superforce to Conquer Consistency and Print Quality
News and Events
Join X-Rite at INFOFLEX 2021 May 12-13 and May 18-20 in FTA’s Virtual Conference Center to learn about our packaging solutions.
Join us at virtual.drupa 2021 to learn about our integrated solutions and resources to help connect your color workflow and transform your business.