Model #: ci60-xr
This entry-level standalone sphere spectrophotometer is ideal for use in QC, receiving, in the field or in the manufacturing plant to ensure color quality.
An Easy and Affordable Color Spectro
With its 8mm measurement aperture and the ability to output simultaneous SPIN/SPEX measurements, the standalone Ci60 is the most capable and flexible measurement instrument in its class. Carry it with you in production or in the field to quickly take color measurements and compare accuracy against targets. It comes complete with interactive training and eLearning courses, providing users with the knowledge to be productive right out of the box. Ideal for inspecting incoming goods in Receiving. This affordable color measurement instrument replaces error-prone evaluation of color by eye or in uncontrolled lighting conditions.
The Ci60 is completely backward compatible with legacy devices such as the X-Rite SP series with no impact on existing data libraries. It also supports embedded transforms that optimize agreement with benchtop instruments and improve inter-instrument agreement in a supply chain that includes multiple types of spectrophotometers.
- Accurately measure reflective or uneven surfaces on a wide variety of products and packaging types.
- Ensure a color quality audit trail across multiple devices and locations for consistent color and brand integrity in a supply chain.
- Access up to 4,000 reference samples stored in the device for fast access to existing data.
- Increase instrument up-time with optional dual-bay charging to use the Ci60 while charging the second battery.
- Benefit from good inter-instrument agreement for optimum consistency across the supply chain.
The combination of a benchtop spectrophotometer and the Ci60 portable spectrophotometer offers the ultimate in convenience and flexibility with excellent inter-instrument agreement. Bring the full weight of X-Rite’s color measurement and management expertise to bear on even the most complex color workflow with this powerful combination.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.10 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.40 ΔE*ab avg.|
|Illumination Spot Size||14mm|
|Lamp Life||Approx. 500,000 measurements|
|Light Source||Gas-filled tungsten lamp|
|Measurement Cycle Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes|
|Color Differences||[√/X], Δecmc, Δlab, ΔE00, Δreflectance, ΔE94, ΔXYZ, ΔL*a*b*, ΔYxy, , ΔL*C*h°, ΔL*u*v*, Verbal Difference|
|Color Spaces||Lab, L*a*b*, Reflectance, L*C*h°, Munsell Notation, XYZ, Yxy, L*u*v*|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, F2, F7, F11 & F12|
|Observers||2° & 10°|
|Standard Indices||[√/X], YI1925, WI Taube, ΔWI73, Reflectance, WI98, MI, Δreflectance, ΔWI Berger, WI73, MI6172, ΔYI98, ΔWI Hunter, Gray Scale, WI Berger, Gloss, ΔYI73, ΔWI Stensby, YI98, WI Hunter, ΔYI1925, ΔWI Taube, YI73, WI Stensby, ΔWI98, Averging, 555 Shade Sort|
|Humidity||5% to 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.3 cm 9.1 cm 10.9 cm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||51cm, 20cm, 41cm|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|
|Languages Supported||English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Korean, and Japanese|
|Software Development Kit||XDS4|
@ 10 sec intervals
12VDC @ 2.5A
|Calibration||White and Zero|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|Sample Preview||Targeting window|
|What's Included?||Instrument with white calibration standard, black trap, manual(CD), AC adapter, carry case|
- What is Meant by the Term "Observer Angle"?
- Resetting Spectro Connection in Color iQC / iMatch
- Software Support for the Ci6x series
- Ci6x appears not to power up
- Measuring "True" Color; Should I use SCE or SCI?
You Might Also Like
The Ci62 portable sphere spectrophotometer is a high-performance instrument uniquely suited for ensuring accurate color on reflective surfaces, including applications with textured materials or printing on metal substrates.
The Ci64, X-Rite’s most precise handheld sphere spectrophotometer, is available in three models: with simultaneous SPIN/SPEX, correlated gloss, and a UV option.
- The Future of Color Management for Textiles
- How to Quality Check Formulated and Built Colors
- How to Measure Unusual Objects
- Achieve Timely and Consistent Color in Packaging
- How Color Standards Can Improve Profitability
- Fast Track to Improved Color for Brand Owners
- How to Improve Color Quality and Efficiency with Label Printing
- Conquer Consistency
- Get to the Root Cause of Color Issues | X-Rite Free Webinar
News and Events
Visit X-Rite to get a live demo of our newest non-contact imaging spectrophotometer, MetaVue VS3200, which brings unmatched versatility and color measurement accuracy to wet and dry paints.
Indiana Convention Center, Indianapolis, IN, April 10-12, 2018 Get a live demo of our new non-contact imaging spectrophotometer, MetaVue VS3200, at the American Coatings Show. Plus, learn about X-Rite’s latest color management technology.