Tolerances are used to control color, ensure consistency within a production run, and to minimize lot-to-lot variability. But even when using spectral data and tolerances to quantify color, customers and suppliers still find themselves disagreeing. During this quick 30-minute webinar, we'll discuss why this happens, how to select the right tolerancing method, and how to establish the right pass/fail criteria so everyone is aligned.
What You Will Learn:
- What tolerances mean for manufacturers
- Identifying the right tolerance method for your color
- How to use the tolerancing method
- How to set achievable tolerances
- How X-Rite Pantone measurement devices can help
Sign up for this webinar if you want actionable information on tolerancing for your color.
Products Referenced in this Webinar
High Performance QC Spectrophotometer
For the Most Precise Measurement
Quality Assurance Software