Model #: eois2xl
i1iSis 2 XL
The i1iSis 2 XL A3/Tabloid automated chart reader is the ideal instrument to speed up and automate printer profile creation, now supporting M1 measurement standards.
Take Time and Labor Out of Profiling and Calibrating
In high production environments such as photo processing, large format, fine art and high-speed digital printing, frequent measurement of color test charts to keep color management profiles up to date is a must. With the i1iSis 2 XL, this task no longer need be labor-intensive. Simply print the A3 test chart, read it into the i1iSis 2 XL to process 2,500 patches in just 10 minutes, and check results. It’s that easy.
The i1iSis 2 XL is compliant with the latest ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions, including:
- M0 (No Filter) where neither substrate nor imaging colorants fluoresces.
- M1 for proper measurement of substrates with optical brightening agents (OBA’s).
- M2, when there is a desire to eliminate the fluorescing effect from the measurement data.
- Captures full spectral data from an A3/Tabloid test chart faster for less time spent on press profiling.
- Assures compliance with new ISO standards for M-Series measurement illumination conditions. Switchable illumination captures M0, M1 and M2 in a single chart measurement cycle.
- Comes with a built-in vision system with high tolerance for how charts are aligned as they are fed into the system, automatically correcting for misalignment.
- Accommodates a variety of inks and substrates in any viewing condition using Optical Brightening Agents (OBAs).
- Complies with GRAcoL 2013, SWOP 2013, and ISO 12647-2, FOGRA 51, FOGRA 52 and the XRGA standard.
|Minimal Media Thickness||Typical 0.16mm, Range: 0.08 to 0.45mm|
|Spectral Analyzer||i1® technology (holographic diffraction grating with diode array)|
|Aperture||Effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||Width 52 cm, depth 16 cm, height 12 cm (20.5 x 6.3 x 4.7 inches)|
|Weight||3.9 kg (137.6 oz)|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
Width: 6 to 33 cm (2.4 to 13 in.)
Length: 17 cm to 66 cm (6.7 to 26 in.)
|Calibration||Automatic on Internal Calibration Reference|
|Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC)||Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||i1iSis 2 XL spectrophotometer, main power cable, USB cable|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
- X-Rite Device Services v3.0.11 (Mac Only)
- X-Rite Device Services v126.96.36.199 (PC Only)
- i1iSis 2 DLL-Framework Update
- Corrupted Instrument Error With iSis 2 in i1Diagnostics
- RGB Printer Test Chart Won't Print in i1Profiler 1.7.1 on Windows
- X-Rite Device Services Certificate Expiration - Windows 10
- i1Devices and ProfileMaker 5 support
- Device not Found - Check Connections and Try Again
Promis JSC is the first Russian and European folding carton packaging printer to be UGRA PSO (Process Standard Offset) Certified and a Pantone Certified Printer Company, enhancing its international recognition in the printing market.
UNIMAC improves its level of quality and consistency, and reduces the overall amount of waste in time and materials to meet internal and customer expectations.
You Might Also Like
The i1iSis 2 A4/Letter automated chart reader is the ideal instrument to speed up and automate printer profile creation, now supporting M1 measurement standards.
i1Publish Pro 2
i1Publish Pro 2 is a unique collection of professional color management tools to ensure consistent profiling and calibration across all display and print output modes.
News and Events
Mark your calendars to join us at Color20 in San Diego, CA Jan. 11-14! Our Industry Experts will present the inside scoop on color trends and color management so you can get ahead in 2020.