Model #: EO3PLBAS
i1Basic Pro 3 Plus
The Standard of Color Perfection
Designed for imaging professionals who rely on accurate color for their displays and projectors who want to track and verify monitor and print quality and who need to capture spot color measurement, the i1Basic Pro 3 Plus is the answer.
With the i1Basic Pro 3 Plus, you can quickly and easily create custom monitor and projector profiles that ensure the colors you view are true, verify soft proofs and print quality with built-in Quality Assurance (QA) tools, and easily capture and manage spot colors.
- Large aperture (8mm) with support for high brightness levels (up to 5000nits), improve emissive measurement, resulting in the best possible calibration and profiling of monitors and projectors.
- Calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
- Full support for the latest video standards, including NTSC, ITU-R-Rec.BT.709 and PAL SECAM broadcast video standards.
- PANTONE Color Manager software enables accurate capture and management of spot colors and helps users build palettes of best match PANTONE colors that are auto-extracted from their own images.
- Easy upgrade to i1Publish software to add complete printer (RGB, CMYK, CMYK + any four) profiling and quality control functionality, camera profiling capabilities and transmissive profiling.
- For increased automation, use the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles.
|Aperture||Measurement aperture: 8 mm (0.31”) diameter (effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size and measurement speed)
|Available Disk Space||2GB|
|Calibration||Manual on external ceramic white reference (included)|
|Communication Interface||USB 1.1|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||i1Pro device: 162 mm x 69 mm x 64 mm (6.4” x 2.7” x 2.5”)|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Humidity||30 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Illumination Spot Size||12 mm (0.47”)|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.3 ∆E00* average, 0.8 ∆E00* max. (deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23ºC (73.4ºF) on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2º))|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Light Source||i1Pro3 Plus LED Illumination (including UV)|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.11x, 10.12x or 10.13x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Measurement Conditions||• M0 - UV included - ISO 13655:2017
• M1 - D50 - ISO 13655:2017
• M2 - UV excluded Filter - ISO 13655:2017
• M3 - Polarization - ISO 13655:2017
|Measurement Frequency in Scanning Mode||400 measurements per second|
|Measurement Geometry||45°:0° ring illumination optics, ISO 13655:2017|
|Measurement Spot||8mm (0.315")|
|Media Thickness||1mm or less|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||Up to 4|
|Operating Temperature Range||10°C to 35°C
50°F to 95°F
|Patch Size||Minimal Patch Size in Scanning Mode: 16 x 16 mm (0.63” x 0.63”) (Width x Height) with sensor ruler 20 x 16 mm (0.79” x 0.63”) (Width x Height) without sensor ruler|
|Photometric Range||10nm; Sampling interval 3.5nm|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Scan Length||Maximum 515mm (20.28")|
|Scanner Target Support||Yes|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Short Term Repeatability - White||0.05 ∆E00 on white (D50,2°, mean of 10 measurements every 3 seconds on white)5|
|Spectral Analyzer||i1® technology with built-in wavelengths check; Holographic diffraction grating with 128-pixel diode array|
|Spectral Range||380 - 730 nm|
|Spectral Reporting||380 ... 730 nm in 10 nm steps|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C
-4° to 122°F
|Supported Profile Format||ICC version 2, version 4.3, & iccMax|
|User Experience||Choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface or an ‘advanced’, user-driven interface for highest level professional results|
MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed
WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|Weight||i1Pro device: 285 g (10.1 oz)|
|What's Included?||i1Pro 3 Plus spectrophotometer (measurement device), calibration plate, polarizing filter, ambient light measurement head, monitor holder, positioning target, XL scanning ruler, XL backer board, USB cable. i1Profiler v3.x software for monitor profiling plus QA for monitors and printers, PANTONE Color Manager software.|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v3.4.2 (M1 Mac Only)
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v3.4.0 (M1 Mac Only)
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v3.3.0
- X-Rite Device Services v3.0.128 (Mac Only)
- X-Rite Device Services v3.1.119 (PC Only)
- New Tools to Profile Backlit Materials | X-Rite Webinar
- Profiling Your Digital Textiles | X-Rite Webinar
- Transmissive ICC Profiling | X-Rite Webinar
- Calibration & Profiling on Unique Substrates | X-Rite
- Calibration & Profiling with the i1Pro Family | X-Rite
- Spectral Data 101: How to Communicate Color Data | X-Rite Webinar
- Color Tolerancing 101: Understand Color Tolerances Like an Expert | X-Rite Webinars
You Might Also Like
i1Photo Pro 3 Plus
Maximize your profitability, efficiency and accuracy with the i1Photo Pro 3 Plus.
i1iO for i1Pro 3 & i1Pro 3 Plus
The i1iO is a robotic, automatic chart reading system designed for photographers, designers, and printers who want to eliminate manual strip reading.
i1Publish Pro 3 Plus
Quickly and easily create custom profiles for cameras, monitors, digital projectors, scanners, and printers and ensure color accuracy from capture to output with the i1Publish Pro 3 Plus.
News and Events
X-Rite Pantone invites you to participate in a special event organized in collaboration with ColorDigital to let you discover which technologies and software are for digitizing data relating to color and surface appearance.
Join us at virtual.drupa 2021 to learn about our integrated solutions and resources to help connect your color workflow and transform your business.