Model #: cmunsml
Out of Production
Out of Production – Upgrade to i1Display Studio for 64-bit compatibility
Calibrate. Share. Smile
Ever wonder why the pictures you took at the beach, graduation or your kid’s game don’t look the same on your monitor as you remember them? Well, monitors aren’t perfect. Color can vary from monitor to monitor or change over time. (Sometimes a whole lot.) Even the conditions where you view the monitor can have an effect on what the color looks like on the screen. If only there were a cure? Smile – there is.
ColorMunki Smile delivers super simple monitor calibration for your laptop or desktop monitor, and with X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app you can even calibrate your Apple iOS devices. Calibration is just a fancy way of saying adjust your computer screen to show the colors correctly. Sound complicated? Smile – it isn't. Actually, it’s really easy. Simply plug the device into your USB port and follow the on-screen instructions. ColorMunki Smile does all the work with a few clicks of the mouse. When the process is done you’ll see before and after results and your new color settings automatically start working. So whether you are viewing, editing or sharing your images, you’ll know your colors are right. Even if you’re gaming or web browsing you’ll get truer colors. It couldn’t be simpler.
- Quickly and easily calibrate your LCD and LED displays on laptops or desktops to show colors correctly with this convenient, affordable solution. No color science knowledge required with its super-easy click-through interface.
- Ensure that your colors match everywhere they appear, from laptop to desktop to mobile by calibrating one or multiple monitors/screens
- Take advantage of our easy-to-follow online help videos—no extra manuals required. And use the free X-Rite ColorTRUE mobile app for iOS and Android to calibrate your mobile devices.
- Before and after images show instant results so you can see exactly what ColorMunki Smile has done for you.
- Uses the same color engine technology found in X-Rite’s professional level color calibration solutions.
Why calibrate with ColorMunki Smile? There are many factors that affect color vision and monitors display color differently and can drift over time. Calibrating your display on a regular basis fine-tunes it to known color reference standards and ensures consistency as it ages over time. And now you can also calibrate those mobile devices so everything in your color workflow is aligned. What could be better than that?
|Supported Profile Format||ICC|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||5.59” x 2.05” x 7.59” / 142mm x 52mm x 192mm|
|Shipped Weight||11 ounces / 308 grams|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|User Experience||Wizard Driven Ease with Professional Results|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||iOS|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||ColorMunki Smile colorimeter with counterweight, ColorMunki Smile software for calibrating monitors, and printed Quick Start Guide. Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store. ColorMunki Smile includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of ColorMunki software on any number of computers that he/she owns.|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, or 10.11.x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
|Available Disk Space||500MB (depending on components installed)|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Memory||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||4|
|Optical Drive||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Video Card||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
|Compatible iOS Devices||Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App:
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
- X-Rite Device Services Certificate Expiration - Windows 10
- Which ColorMunki do I have, and where is its serial number?
- Laptop Docks can block profiles
- FAQ: What is and why should you "softproof"?
- FAQ: What affects print color quality?
You Might Also Like
Out of Production – Upgrade to i1Display Studio. Existing ColorMunki Display owners can download i1Studio software for 64 bit compatibility.
Out of Production
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy.