Model #: erx31
ERX31 Inline Color Measurement Brings Better Color Control to Automotive Laboratories
The ability to accurately and consistently measure color across a wide range of materials is critical in the automotive laboratory environment. The ERX31 spectrophotometer is well suited for applications where extreme precision and high resolution color measurement are needed. Its compact shape makes measuring large samples a breeze. This includes the ability to measure everything from buttons to panels including leather, plastic foils, metal, textiles, carpet and more.
With a 45:0 measurement geometry, the ERX31 views color in much the same way as the human eye. Dual built-in spectrophotomers deliver true 1 nm spectral measurement resolution, excellent measurement accuracy and long-term stability.
ESWin QC software displays color measurement data in an easy-to-understand trending format that allows laboratory technicians to quickly process measurement results and adjust as necessary.
- Captures precise spectral color measurement using D65 sample illumination for confident measurements even on difficult-to-measure materials.
- Laboratory stand enables exact positioning on level samples and triggering button enables fast and easy measurements, especially useful in averaging multiple measurements.
- Ambient lighting has no influence of the accuracy of measurement results.
- External calibration is only necessary every 4 weeks for maximum instrument uptime.
The ERX31 delivers excellent short-term stability due to its use of real dual beam measurement, and its automatic wavelength calibration ensures exceptional measurement accuracy and long-term stability. The ERX31 is the must-have color measurement instrument that enables objective color assessment in the automotive laboratory and is the ideal complement to the ERX50 inline measurement system for manufacturing.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||dL*, da*, db* < 0.03|
|Measurement Working Distance||10mm|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
See All Support
Featured TrainingOnline Training / eLearning: See All Training
You Might Also Like
With the ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control software automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
- ERX31 Product Brochure
- Quality Guaranteed Through Inline Color Measurement