Model #: Ci62-803
Cup and Cylinder Fixture
Confidently Measure Cups and Cylindrical-Shaped Items
Controlling color on cylindrical-shaped items like small plastic parts, cups, cans, sleeves, bottles, and tubes can be a challenge. While many manufacturers cut a piece from the finished form product and lay it flat to measure, it is expensive, time consuming, and could cause physical injury to employees.
X-Rite’s Cup and Cylinder Fixture, when used with either the eXact or Ci60 Series, solves this problem with a sample-positioning arm to hold the sample at the correct height and angle, and a bench to hold the device. Once the measurement is captured, it results in actionable data without the added work and expense of cutting samples and destroying products.
- Eliminate the safety risk associated with cutting samples to measure flat, creating a safer environment for employees.
- Save the time and product waste associated with cutting samples for color checks throughout each production run.
- Measure a wide array of opaque materials, including plastic, foam, film, and paper, when used with the eXact Family.
- When used with the Ci60 Series, measure textured, reflective, translucent, and transparent samples using ISO-compliant Munsell backing material.
- Achieve repeatable targeting and measurements with consistent sample alignment, customizable offsets, and support of varying lengths.