Model #: ccn-ccss
ColorCert ScoreCard Server
For Monitoring Quality Assurance in Print & Packaging
The ScoreCard Server is a cloud-based portal providing an overall view of print quality, summarizing quality levels and consolidating metrics filtered by a variety of criteria.
Real-Time Quality Reporting at Your Fingertips
ColorCert ScoreCard Server offers a convenient dashboard that brings brands, packaging converters and premedia professionals together to evaluate and monitor the health of the packaging workflow. By combining scorecard reporting and statistical process control, it closes the color communication loop by allowing real-time access to performance on press regardless of geographic location. View a summary of overall quality levels using customizable filters based on plant, machine, customer, work type, or other job parameters. Then dig deeper into problem areas for efficient exception management.
With the ColorCert ScoreCard server, simply create an agreed-upon specification including color standards, dot gain, and tolerances. It returns one number that reflects the level of compliance with that specification. The ColorCert dynamic scoring algorithm is directly based on individual targets and tolerances, and reports how well they were achieved rather than artificial weighting used by other solutions that can distract operators, inadvertently placing focus on less important metrics.
- Provides a platform that enables converters and brand owners to share and analyze color and print quality consistency from actual production data, proactively and in real time.
- Delivers transparency in reporting with all stakeholders working toward a specific target throughout the entire workflow.
- Ensures traceability color across a complex global supply chain, ensuring that products will accurately reflect brand identify when they reach the shelf.
- Allows organizations to leverage Big Data to support lean business practices and improve overall color and print quality and consistency.
- Provides insight into areas of opportunity to identify, evaluate and correct.
- ColorCert Suite v4.1.1 Build 13
- ColorCert Suite v4.1.0 Build 113
- InfusePDF v1.2.1b2
- ColorCert Backing Tile CCB File
- Adding PantoneLIVE™ login info to ColorCert
- What do I get with the license file & activation codes?
- Can I work offline?
- Instruments Supported by ColorCert
- Can X-RiteColor Master and Color iQC data be imported?
You Might Also Like
ColorCert Desktop Tools
For Quality Control in Print & Packaging
ColorCert Desktop Tools is a modular solution enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
ColorCert Repository Server
For Print & Packaging Data Storage and Distribution
The Repository Server is a secure, cloud-based portal for managing and deploying packaging color assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
PantoneLIVE is a suite of products, licenses and services enabling secure access to a database of spectrally defined Pantone® and brand spot color standards via a partner ecosystem.
- Take Ownership of Your Brand Color | X-Rite Webinar
- It's Not Easy Being Green (How to Achieve Accurate and Consistent Color) | X-Rite Packaging Webinar
- Set, Score, Evaluate – Color Results Simplified
- Build a Sustainable Brand PQP | X-Rite Webinar
- Extended Color Gamut in Gravure | X-Rite Webinar
- Tips to Deliver High Quality Prints through Formulation and Quality Control
- Achieve Timely and Consistent Color in Packaging
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It
- How to Become More Color Successful When Printing Folding Carton Packaging | X-Rite Webinar
- Global Beverage Company Regains Control of Their Brand Colors
- ASDA and Ultimate Packaging
- Multi-Site Packaging Converter Achieves a Better Score with ColorCert ScoreCard Server
- X-Rite Solutions Help Perfetti Van Melle Improve Color Deviation and Align Their Supply Chain | X-Rite Case Study
- Coveris UKFC Partners with Asda to Implement ColorCert: X-Rite Edition
- Bottle Packaging Company Improves Color with Print Quality Program | X-Rite Case Study