Model #: ccn-ccss
ColorCert ScoreCard Server
For Monitoring Quality Assurance in Print & Packaging
The ScoreCard Server is a cloud-based portal providing an overall view of print quality, summarizing quality levels and consolidating metrics filtered by a variety of criteria.
Real-Time Quality Reporting at Your Fingertips
ColorCert ScoreCard Server offers a convenient dashboard that brings brands, packaging converters and premedia professionals together to evaluate and monitor the health of the packaging workflow. By combining scorecard reporting and statistical process control, it closes the color communication loop by allowing real-time access to performance on press regardless of geographic location. View a summary of overall quality levels using customizable filters based on plant, machine, customer, work type, or other job parameters. Then dig deeper into problem areas for efficient exception management.
With the ColorCert ScoreCard server, simply create an agreed-upon specification including color standards, dot gain, and tolerances. It returns one number that reflects the level of compliance with that specification. The ColorCert dynamic scoring algorithm is directly based on individual targets and tolerances, and reports how well they were achieved rather than artificial weighting used by other solutions that can distract operators, inadvertently placing focus on less important metrics.
- Provides a platform that enables converters and brand owners to share and analyze color and print quality consistency from actual production data, proactively and in real time.
- Delivers transparency in reporting with all stakeholders working toward a specific target throughout the entire workflow.
- Ensures traceability color across a complex global supply chain, ensuring that products will accurately reflect brand identify when they reach the shelf.
- Allows organizations to leverage production data to support lean business practices and improve overall color and print quality and consistency.
- Provides insight into areas of opportunity to identify, evaluate and correct.
You Might Also Like
For Quality Control in Print & Packaging
ColorCert Desktop Tools is a modular solution enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
For Print & Packaging Digital Asset Management and Distribution
The Repository Server is a secure, cloud-based portal for managing and deploying digital assets based on user type, location, brand, workflow stage or other parameters.
- It's Not Easy Being Green (How to Achieve Accurate and Consistent Color) | X-Rite Packaging Webinar
- Take Ownership of Your Brand Color | X-Rite Webinar
- Color Process Control for Print and Packaging P| X-Rite Color Training and Education
- Print & Packaging Tools for Color Accuracy | X-Rite Webinar
- Colorful Cup of Tea with X-Rite and Phoenix: Automate Color Control on Press with X-Rite Pro Scanning Solutions
- Build a Sustainable Brand PQP | X-Rite Webinar
- Set, Score, Evaluate – Color Results Simplified
- Colorful Cup of Tea with X-Rite and Phoenix: Prepare Ink Correctly with InkFormulation Software
- Tips to Deliver High Quality Prints through Formulation and Quality Control
- Tolerancing with QC Software | X-Rite Webinar
- If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It
- Achieve Timely and Consistent Color in Packaging
- How To Produce Consistent Color Webinar | X-Rite
- How to Become More Color Successful When Printing Folding Carton Packaging | X-Rite Webinar
- X-Rite Digital Color Solutions Enable Soap and Glory to Set Clear Color Expectations within Packaging Supply Chain
- Global Beverage Company Regains Control of Their Brand Colors
- Multi-Site Packaging Converter Achieves a Better Score with ColorCert ScoreCard Server
- ASDA and Ultimate Packaging
- Coveris UKFC Partners with Asda to Implement ColorCert: X-Rite Edition
- X-Rite Solutions Help Perfetti Van Melle Improve Color Deviation and Align Their Supply Chain | X-Rite Case Study
- Bottle Packaging Company Improves Color with Print Quality Program | X-Rite Case Study
News and Events
Join X-Rite at INFOFLEX 2021 May 12-13 and May 18-20 in FTA’s Virtual Conference Center to learn about our packaging solutions.
Join us at virtual.drupa 2021 to learn about our integrated solutions and resources to help connect your color workflow and transform your business.