Model #: EO3PLPHO
i1Photo Pro 3 Plus
Out of Production
i1Photo Pro 3 Plus has been discontinued. Visit our website to learn more about our current calibration and profiling options, including i1Pro 3 Basic or i1Pro 3 Publish.
Color Management for Photographers
The i1Photo Pro 3 Plus is designed for photographers who are looking for perfectly accurate color in RGB print workflows especially on more challenging glossy and textured photo media. It combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo pros. It offers the most accurate and consistent color calibration and profiling from capture to view to print.
In addition, the i1Photo Pro 3 Plus is equipped with transmissive profiling capabilities. These features increase the functionality and versatility of the device for faster measurements and more accurate and consistent profiles to reduce expensive waste and rework.
- Large aperture (8mm) gives more accurate results with better repeatability.
- Includes polarizing filter for improved profiles on textured and glossy photo media.
- Includes i1Profiler software featuring basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors (including presets for video production workflows), projectors, scanners and RGB printers.
- Transmissive profiling capabilities for backlit film and materials commonly used in signage.
- Calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and targets produce custom cameras profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions.
|Aperture||Measurement aperture: 8 mm (0.31”) diameter (effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size and measurement speed)
|Available Disk Space||2GB|
|Calibration||Manual on external ceramic white reference (included)|
|Communication Interface||USB 1.1|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||i1Pro device: 162 mm x 69 mm x 64 mm (6.4” x 2.7” x 2.5”)|
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Humidity||30 to 85% RH (non-condensing)|
|Illumination Spot Size||12 mm (0.47”)|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.3 ∆E00* average, 0.8 ∆E00* max. (deviation from X-Rite manufacturing standard at a temperature of 23ºC (73.4ºF) on 12 BCRA tiles (D50, 2º))|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Light Source||i1Pro3 Plus LED Illumination (including UV)|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Measurement Conditions||• M0 - UV included - ISO 13655:2017
• M1 - D50 - ISO 13655:2017
• M2 - UV excluded Filter - ISO 13655:2017
• M3 - Polarization - ISO 13655:2017
|Measurement Frequency in Scanning Mode||400 measurements per second|
|Measurement Geometry||45°:0° ring illumination optics, ISO 13655:2017|
|Measurement Spot||8mm (0.315”)|
|Media Thickness||1mm or less|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||Up to 4|
|Operating Temperature Range||10°C to 35°C
50°F to 95°F
|Patch Size||Minimal Patch Size in Scanning Mode: 16 x 16 mm (0.63” x 0.63”) (Width x Height) with sensor ruler 20 x 16 mm (0.79” x 0.63”) (Width x Height) without sensor ruler|
|Photometric Range||10nm; Sampling interval 3.5nm|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Scan Length||Maximum 515mm (20.28")|
|Scanner Target Support||Yes|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Short Term Repeatability - White||0.05 ∆E00 on white (D50,2°, mean of 10 measurements every 3 seconds on white)5|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Spectral Analyzer||i1® technology with built-in wavelengths check; Holographic diffraction grating with 128-pixel diode array|
|Spectral Range||380 - 730 nm|
|Spectral Reporting||380 ... 730 nm in 10 nm steps|
|Storage Temperature Range||-20° to 50°C
-4° to 122°F
|Supported Profile Format||ICC version 2, version 4.3, & iccMax|
|User Experience||Choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface or an ‘advanced’, user-driven interface for highest level professional results|
MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed
WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|Weight||i1Pro device: 285 g (10.1 oz)|
|What's Included?||i1Pro 3 Plus spectrophotometer (measurement device), calibration plate, polarizing filter, ambient light measurement head, monitor holder, positioning target, XL scanning ruler, XL backer board, USB cable. i1Profiler v3.x software for monitor profiling plus QA for monitors and printers.|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration v2.3.0
- i1Diagnostics v4.2.7 (Mac Only)
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v3.4.0 (M1 Mac Only)
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v3.3.0
- X-Rite Device Services v3.1.119 (PC Only)
- Transmissive ICC Profiling | X-Rite Webinar
- Calibration & Profiling on Unique Substrates | X-Rite
- New Tools to Profile Backlit Materials | X-Rite Webinar
- Profiling Your Digital Textiles | X-Rite Webinar
- Calibration & Profiling with the i1Pro Family | X-Rite
- Spectral Data 101: How to Communicate Color Data | X-Rite Webinar
- Color Tolerancing 101: Understand Color Tolerances Like an Expert | X-Rite Webinars