Model #: eo2pho
i1Photo Pro 2
Use i1Photo 2 to quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors you capture, view and print are true.
Professional Color Management for Photographers
i1Photo Pro 2 is the industry standard for Color Perfectionist photographers looking for perfectly accurate color the first time and every time. It offers the most accurate and consistent color calibration and profiling from capture to view to print. i1Photo Pro 2 combines world-class hardware and software to deliver the ultimate professional level color management for photo pros.
The i1Photo Pro 2 solution has been designed to maximize your profitability, efficiency and accuracy. i1Photo Pro 2 is easier to use, more versatile, accurate, reliable and affordable than its predecessor, making this a must-have product for Color Perfectionists. It calibrates and matches multiple displays, including up to four displays connected to a single computer as well as unlimited multiple monitors connected to different computers for consistent color viewing.
You demanded perfection. We delivered it.
- The included i1Pro2 spectrophotometer is the most accurate profile device available today, with an expanded professional-level feature set that includes multiple measurement capabilities to correct for paper optical brighteners often found in photo papers.
- The included i1Profiler software features basic and advanced modes for professionally calibrated and profiled monitors (including presets for video production workflows), projectors, scanners and RGB printers. It also includes display and printer quality assurance functions.
- Use the free ColorTRUE mobile app, available through the Apple App Store, to calibrate your Apple iOS mobile devices for true mobile-to-desktop color matching.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software and targets produce custom cameras profiles that work exceptionally well for Raw workflows, even in unusual artificial lighting conditions.
- PANTONE® Color Manager helps you easily capture and manage spot colors, and keep your PANTONE libraries up to date with color palette creation and swatch bridging software.
With the i1Photo 2, calibrate and profile all modern laptop and desktop display technologies, such as LED, Plasma, RG Phosphor, OLED and Wide Gamut. Create profiles that adjust to any ambient light condition for optimal viewing of color critical work; and unlimited gamma, white point, and luminance settings add further flexibility. In addition, predict how colors printed on optically brightened paper will look under specific lighting conditions or capture the ambient light of your gallery to apply to your printer profile for absolute perfect color on your prints!
For further automation, increase your productivity with the optional i1iO automated hands-free chart reader. Simply dock your i1Pro 2 device into the i1iO table to measure any substrate up to 10 mm thick! Or add an i1iSis 2 automated chart reader for creating printer profiles – a must-have for any imaging professional needing the highest level of printer profile productivity.
i1Photo Pro 2 includes the i1Pro 2 Spectrophotometer; the latest release of i1Profiler Software for monitors, projectors, scanners, RGB printers; ColorChecker Camera Calibration software; PANTONE Color Manager Software; ColorChecker Classic target [mini]; ColorChecker Proof target; and robust i1 accessories (Ambient Light Measurement Head, Monitor Holder, Projector Holder, Scanning Ruler, Backup Board, Spot Color Positioning Target, Soft Carrying Case)
iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
|Short Term Repeatability - White||Reflectance: 0.1 ∆E94* (D50,2°, mean of 10 measurements every 3 seconds on white)|
|Measurement Geometry||45°/0° ring illumination optics, ISO 13655:2009|
|Illumination Spot Size||3.5 mm (0.14”)|
|Light Source||Gas filled tungsten (illuminant type A) and UV LED|
|Measurement Conditions||• UV included - ISO 13655:2009 measurement condition M0
• D50 - ISO 13655:2009 measurement condition M1
• UV excluded Filter - ISO 13655:2009 measurement condition M2
|Measurement Frequency in Scanning Mode||200 measurements per second|
|Minimal Media Thickness||3 mm (0.12”) on backup board|
|Patch Size||Minimal Patch Size in Scanning Mode: 7 x 10 mm (0.28” x 0.39”) (Width x Height) with sensor ruler 10 x 10 mm (0.39” x 0.39”) (Width x Height) without sensor ruler|
|Photometric Range||10nm; Sampling interval 3.5nm|
|Spectral Analyzer||i1® technology with built-in wavelengths check; Holographic diffraction grating with 128-pixel diode array|
|Spectral Reporting||380 ... 730 nm in 10 nm steps|
|Spectral Range||380 - 730 nm|
|Supported Profile Format||ICC|
|Aperture||Measurement aperture: 4.5 mm (0.18”) diameter (effective measurement aperture during scanning is depending on the patch size and measurement speed)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||i1Pro device: 155 mm x 66 mm x 67 mm (6.1” x 2.6” x 2.6”)
i1 Ruler: 337 mm x 102 mm (13.3” x 4.0”)
i1 Backup Board: 355 mm x 265 mm (14.0” x 10.4”) folded or 355 mm x 400 mm (14.0” x 15.7”) unfolded
|Weight||i1Pro device: 245 g (8.6 oz)|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||13.7" x 6.1" x 17.0" / 348 mm x 155 mm x 434 mm|
|Communication Interface||USB 1.1|
|Experience Level||Intermediate to Advanced|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Software Modes||Basic & Advanced|
|User Experience||Choose between a ‘basic’, wizard-driven interface or an ‘advanced’, user-driven interface for highest level professional results|
|Calibration||Manual on external ceramic white reference|
|Measurement Background||white, ISO 13655:2009; for measurements on backup board|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||iOS|
|Optical Brigtener Compensation (OBC)||Optical Brightener Compensation (OBC) with i1Profiler software|
|Scanner Target Support||
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer (measurement device), calibration plate, ambient light measurement head, monitor holder, positioning target, scanning ruler, backup board, USB cable, i1Profiler v1.x software for monitors, projectors, scanners and RGB printers, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software, PANTONE Color Manager software, ColorChecker Classic target [mini], ColorChecker Proof target and soft-sided storage case. Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store.|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.11x, 10.12x or 10.13x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
|Available Disk Space||2GB|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port"Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded"
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||4|
|Optical Drive||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Video Card||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
|Compatible iOS Devices||Compatible with Free ColorTRUE Mobile App:
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
- X-Rite Device Services v3.0.17 (PC Only)
- i1Profiler (i1Publish) v1.7.2 (Mac Only)
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration v1.1.2 (Mac Only)
- X-Rite Device Services v2.4.0 (PC & Mac)
- i1 Drivers, 32 & 64-Bit for Win2000, XP, and Vista
- Device Not Connected On Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
- Laptop Docks can block profiles
- FAQ: Will other people see the same color as I do?
- i1Devices and ProfileMaker 5 support
- Instrument Communication Errors with Third-Party (non X-Rite) Software on PC
You Might Also Like
i1Publish Pro 2
i1Publish Pro 2 is a unique collection of professional color management tools to ensure consistent profiling and calibration across all display and print output modes.
Upgrade your i1Match, ProfileMaker or MonacoPROFILER solution to the complete functionality of i1Publish. Add an i1Pro 2 spectrophotometer for even more capability.