Model #: EODIS3PL
i1Display Pro Plus
Professional color for the most advanced monitors
The i1Display Pro Plus incorporates new technology to meet the needs of filmmakers, editors, colorists, and photographers working with super bright, OLED, HD, and HDR monitors. The i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter is unsurpassed measuring up to 2000 nits for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy for edit and reference monitors, laptops, mobile devices and projectors.
The i1Display Pro Plus delivers the ultimate feature set and technology to achieve optimal blacks as well as correct neutral detail levels for more defined shadow details and higher accuracy in dark colors. The included i1Profiler software supports HDR and video workflows while the i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter has been designed for current and future high-luminance monitors, making this the most capable and future proof solution available today.
i1Display Pro Plus contains all the great features found in i1Display Pro to profile monitors, projectors and mobile devices, plus these additional features:
- Accurately measures luminance/brightness levels up to 2000 nits.
- Obtains correct neutral detail levels and higher accuracy in dark colors with new black current subtraction technology.
- Offers a BT.1886 default gamma curve – the standard for HDTV – which is especially beneficial for 3D LUT workflows and HDR supported displays to minimize clipping in dark areas and achieve better behavior in blacks and smooth to ideal detail levels.
- Compatible with USB-C using the included USB-C to USB-A adapter.
|Available Disk Space||2GB of available disk space|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
|Display Resolution||Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Install Permissions||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application.|
|Internet Connection||DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update.|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Apple iOS:
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
• Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
• HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
|Multiple Monitor Support||
Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded.
Latest drivers for video card installed.
MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
Windows: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
|Registration||Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||i1Display Pro Plus colorimeter, i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors, PANTONE Color Manager software, USB-C to USB-A Adapter, and Quick Start Guide. Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play.
i1Display Pro Plus includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
• Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit