Model #: EODIS3MSCCPP-B
i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit
Professional color, from capture to edit.
The i1 ColorChecker Pro Photo Kit was created for discerning photographers who want the highest level of professional on-screen color accuracy and the ability to achieve ideal color control from capture to edit for monitors, projectors, and mobile devices.
The kit includes an i1Display Pro calibration device with i1Profiler software for unrivaled color precision and speed for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, plus ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, a convenient pocket-sized case that includes four photographic targets and ColorChecker Camera Calibration software for photographers who need accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility.
- Gain full creative control over your images to save time, frustration, and money.
- Speed up post-production color editing.
- Achieve consistent, predictable, and repeatable color from image to image and camera to camera in any lighting situation.
- Neutralize and create your look with one-click enhancement patches, check and evaluate shadow details or highlight clipping, and check and control color shifting.
- Create single illuminant camera profiles, or dual illuminant profiles taking into account two different light sources to create a single profile for accommodation of an even wider variety of lighting conditions.
|3rd Party Software Supported||• Black Magic DaVinci Resolve for color grading in a video editing workflow
• Hasselblad Phocus for ICC camera profiling
• 3DLUT Creator
|Available Disk Space||2GB of available disk space|
|ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software||
Supported Profile Formats
ICC Profiles only
For use in a Raw editor
|Connectivity||Powered USB port|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||Size: 125mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 9mm (T)|
|Display Resolution||Monitor resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels or higher|
|Humidity||Humidity range: 85% or less, non-condensing|
|Install Permissions||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application.|
|Internet Connection||DVD drive or high-speed internet connection required for software install, download and automatic software update.|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
|Memory||MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||Apple iOS:
• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
• Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
• HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
|Multiple Monitor Support||
Dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded.
Latest drivers for video card installed.
|Operating Temperature Range||Temperature range for normal use of the case: 32° - 104° Fahrenheit / 0° - 40° Celsius|
MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better CPU
Windows: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better CPU
|Registration||Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|Weight||Weight: 80 grams or 3 oz|
|What's Included?||i1Display Pro colorimeter, i1Profiler profiling software for displays and projectors, PANTONE Color Manager software, and Quick Start Guide. ColorChecker Passport Photo 2, ColorChecker Camera Calibration software, Free ColorTRUE mobile app download from iTunes® App Store and Google® Play.
i1Display Pro includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of i1Profiler software on any number of computers that he/she owns. A PDF of the single user, unlimited seat license policy can be downloaded via the Support Tab link.
Calibrates up to four displays connected to a single computer.
• Microsoft Windows 7® 32 or 64 bit