Model #: erx50
ERX50 Inline Color Measurement Delivers Early Warning of Color Shifts
During manufacturing, color shifts can be costly, resulting in waste, rework and delayed time to market. An inline color measurement solution provides operators with the real-time color information so color shifts can be identified early to avoid costly production line errors.
Designed to meet the needs of a variety of industrial applications, the ERX50 measures a wide range of materials, including textured, finely patterned, gloss and for products such as plastics and paper. It fits on a custom frame to continuously monitor color quality on the material below. ESWin software controls the ERX50. It displays color values as a trend diagram on the operator's screen so color adjustments can be made to improve manufacturing output and reduce waste due to color drift.Upgrade your inline system to ColorXRA 45, the latest new 45°:0° non-contact, inline color measurement solution for paper mills and plastic customers that offers the same reliable and consistent color measurement, cuts hours off of maintenance time, and offers a seamless upgrade with backwards data compatibility.
- Measures and evaluates color deviation so operators can make immediate corrections without stopping production.
- Standardized 45°:0° measurement geometry provides good correlation to laboratory instruments.
- Enables objective evaluation of color according to accepted international standards for integrity of inline measurement programs.
Additional benefits ColorXRA 45:
- Built in dirt detection to ensure reliable measurements and cut down maintenance time
- A pyrometer measures continuously the product temperature to make comparison the laboratory more reliable.
- Latest technology ensures durability
|Short Term Repeatability - White||dL*, da*, db* < 0.03|
|Measurement Working Distance||10mm|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
- Do I have to measure the optical brightener (OBA) in paper
- How to clean white calibration standards - ERX series
- Pulp measurement in the Laminated Paper Industry - ERX Series
Featured TrainingOnline Training / eLearning: See All Training
You Might Also Like
With the ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control software automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
- Consigli pratici per ottimizzare la produzione nel settore cartario
- Tips to Save Money and Time Through Implementation of In-line Color Measurement - Laminated Paper
- In-line Color Measurement Whitepaper | X-Rite Learning and Training
- Tips to Save Money and Time Through Implementation of In-line Color Measurement
- Inline Color Measurement in the Plastics Industry | X-Rite
- Inline Color Measurement in the Paper Industry | X-Rite
- Inline Color Measurement in the Coil Coating Line | X-Rite
- Quality Guaranteed Through Inline Color Measurement