Model #: plv-pct
For Plastic, Coatings, & Textile
PantoneLIVE Production – Plastic, Coatings and Textile libraries gives color specifiers and manufacturers’ instant access to the most up to date Pantone colors for Plastic, Coatings and Textile applications in a digital format to ensure design intent is achieved, and color is produced quickly and accurately.
PantoneLIVE Production – Plastic, Coatings and Textile
This unique, cloud-based database consists of tested spectral color values and brand palettes tuned to the needs of the plastics, textile and coatings applications, which makes it easy for stakeholders to access color palettes during every step of the process – inspiration, creation, development, production and reproduction.
- Save time and money spent on shipping samples back and forth from the color department to the specifier or manufacturer with real-time digital color communication.
- Achieve faster time to market with reduced back and forth between departments, and rework required to get color right.
- Access the latest Pantone colors as they are released to ensure exact color data communication.
|Pantone Plastic Color Guides||Use these tools for palette development, color communication and as a reference guide when producing plastic products. These chips can be used on any product made of colored plastic, including beauty, food & beverage, consumer electronics, fashion accessories, hard home, toys, and more.|
|Pantone Fashion/Textile Guides||Use these tools for palette development, color communication and as a reference guide when producing textiles.|
|Digital Color Library Access||This license provides access to the digital Pantone color standards in the PantoneLIVE cloud for the following materials: Plastic, Paints & Coatings, Cotton, and Nylon.|
|Internet Connection||Yes, for cloud synchronization|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
- Who do I contact if I can’t get my PantoneLIVE license to work properly?
- Adding PantoneLIVE™ login info to ColorCert
- PantoneLIVE license fails after upgrade to iQC
- Esko YouTube Channel - - PantoneLIVE Related Videos
- PantoneLIVE Web Service Error Codes
You Might Also Like
For Quality Control and Quality Assurance
With Color iQC software, specifiers and suppliers achieve consistent color throughout the entire supply chain in a variety of industrial, print, and packaging workflows.
For Formulating Plastics, Coatings and Textiles
With Color iMatch formulation and quality control software, color matchers can accelerate color development through better first match performance and fewer correction steps.