Demands in the printing industry have made it more difficult to print packaging using CMYK alone. Although it’s the most economical printing process, it provides a very limited gamut of color and there’s just no comparison in color vibrancy between CMYK and spot color inks.
Extended Gamut printing (ECG) provides a larger palette of colors for reproduction than you can get from CMYK alone and you can achieve a better visual match, combine jobs on the same plate set and achieve less downtime with better press utilization.
During this webinar, the X-Rite and Esko team(s) will guide you through the following:
- Which tools will help you implement ECG printing successfully in your printing workflow.
- How to achieve the vibrant colors brand owners expect today, consistently from design to end product.
- How to specify and visualize the colors on your final product accurately independently from substrate or printing process.
- How to implement tools to help your suppliers profiling and producing separations using ECG.
- How to measure, control and verify ECG colors in your entire supply chain.
- Dan Pulling (Business Development Manager HD Flexo & Color EMEA, Esko): Dan Pulling joined Esko back in 2000. He has more than 25 years experience in packaging prepress and color management. Dan is active in helping customers to better understand how to implement new prepress solutions to realize improvements in quality & productivity.
- Bob Binder (Solution Architect, X-Rite): Bob has worked in the graphic arts industry since 1978. After obtaining a B.S. degree in Printing Management from Western Michigan University, Bob held several positions in the graphic arts industry, including management positions in labels and packaging. Bob joined X-Rite in 1999 and has held a number of positions including Applications Support Specialist, Trainer and Customer Support Manager. Currently he works with our customers as a Solution Architect, supporting a variety of X-Rite Pantone offerings, including ColorCert and PantoneLIVE.
Products Referenced in this Webinar
ColorCert Desktop Tools
Quality Assurance Software