Why printers should care about standards?
Meet with Mark Gundlach, X-Rite Color Services, and Peter Pretzer, Fujifilm North America Corp., to understand why print standards such as ISO 12647, G7, CGATS are important in a process control approach to print to the target numbers and get predictable correlated results. Proofing, verification, paper, inks, dot gain and grey balance measurements are part of the process. Know when you’ve hit your targets, and how well you’ve matched your first press run.
Watch this on-demand webinar and learn how to:
- Meet customers’ expectations
- Shorter make-ready by generating less consumable waste and more jobs per day
- Get repeatable colors
- Match colors better across different print systems
- Presenter Name: Mark Gundlach and Peter Pretzer
- Presenter Title: X-Rite Color Services and Fujifilm North America Corp.
- Presenter Company: X-Rite Pantone and Fujifilm