This eLearning course explains how to use the X-Rite eXact to manage and understand limitations and expectations at press. This course will explore and demonstrate the basic operations of the eXact instrument and eXact Manager software.
Objectives for X-Rite eXact Instrument and eXact Manager Software Training:
- How to use touch display navigation
- How to take measurements
- How to set up and use eXact tools
- When and how to use BestMatch
- How to add and configure tools
- How to set up User Profile Settings
- How to use X-Rite eXact Manager
- How to use X-Rite DataCatcher
- Using the eXact Scan
Your access to this course is valid for 60 days.
Click here for system requirements.
You Might Also Like
Remote Color Training is the ideal way to get one-on-one guidance, via phone or online, from an X-Rite Color Expert about topics of your choice.
With Custom Onsite Training, an X-Rite Color Expert will come to your site to address your learning objectives and provide hands-on training using your equipment.