Fundamentals of Print and Packaging
Whether you’re an offset or flexo printer, this two-day workshop will help anyone in a print environment understand the importance of measurement-based process control. This course is designed to give you a solid understanding of the eXact and how to use it with X-Rite Software.Find an Event
There are currently no session available for this training course.Please check back later or contact us for more information
Measuring & Understanding Color for Print & Packaging
This two-day workshop will help anyone in a print environment understand the importance of measurement-based process control. This course is designed to give you a solid understanding of the eXact and how to use it with X-Rite software.
You will work with an experienced X-Rite Color Expert and learn through hands-on activities and demonstrations.
- Learn how to shorten make-ready time, lower consumable costs and increase ROI with color management equipment.
- Gain an understanding of process control best practices, the key concepts of the G7 methodology, and spot color management from Pantone.
- This course consists of hands-on demonstrations along with real world examples and a presentation booklet to takeaway key information.
If you are not completely satisfied with an X-Rite seminar, we will provide you with a training voucher to attend another future seminar.
21 days prior to event date 100% refund, 14 days prior to event date 50% refund, less than 14 days no refund will be given.
Who Should Attend?
- Press operators, quality assurance or quality control managers, production supervisors, and prepress professionals looking to better understand how to improve efficiencies in the pressroom. Additionally, if you're working with an X-Rite eXact and/or Color iQC Print, this is the course for you.
- Our Fundamentals of Color seminar is the leading one-day educational course in the country. Benefiting from the following course tools, suppliers and manufacturers, nationwide, have utilized the information presented to establish color quality standards.
- Knowledgeable Instructors
- Our team of speakers and instructors are considered to be industry leaders and have accumulated years of hands-on practical experience and expertise in their respective fields. You’ll learn from experts in areas such as color management, printing, textiles, plastics and more.
- After the Seminar
- After you’ve attended a seminar, you are encouraged to continue contacting us through your My X-Rite account for additional information or answers to technical questions. Our team will promptly respond to all requests.
- Free Materials
- As part of the seminar tour, all attendees will receive the Munsell Interactive Learning Kit and a Pantone gift free of charge.
- Product Discounts
- Participants will receive a 10% discount voucher that is valid until December 31, 2018. The voucher cannot exceed $500.00 off a purchase.
- Knowledgeable Instructors
Day 1 - Going Beyond Density:
- Color theory and tolerancing
- Press maintenance, calibration, and control
- Control bars
- Pressroom variables: substrate and ink
- Pressroom measurements
- Choosing correct spectrophotometer settings
- Getting Started with Your eXact:
- Configuring your eXact for the first time
- Navigating eXact Manager
- Creating libraries
- Using tools and functions
You Might Also Like
Color Theory: Understanding the Numbers of Color
Understand the numbers of color with this six-module eLearning on the basics of color and communication.
FOCA Onsite Training
This FOCA onsite teaches you how to analyze and implement a reliable color quality program.
Customized Onsite Training
X-Rite will design and implement a program at your location that meets your specific business objectives.