Model #: eswin-clcc
ESWIN CLCC Software
With the ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control software automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control (CLCC) to Catch Color Issues Early
Monitoring color throughout production can catch errors early, resulting in less waste and a higher quality product. When combined with an X-Rite inline spectrophotometer, ESWin CLCC monitors color quality on continuous process manufacturing lines to ensure color remains in tolerance.
ESWin CLCC controls the device to take color measurements and returns results in easy-to-interpret graphic displays and/or printed reports so operators can monitor color and make fast changes if it starts to shift. It automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
- Shorten color change and start-up times and reduce dyeing costs with closed-loop color control; 100% color control during production for minimum waste.
- Automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents. Additional dyes can be controlled in manual mode.
- Displays color measurement data in an easy-to-understand trending format that provides operators with maximum information to better control manufacturing lines.
- Test certificates provide proof-of-batch quality and diagrams of color deviation.
Inline solutions are customizable for many production environments. Get in touch and our specialists can help you design a custom system to meet your specific needs.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||SW!?|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
- USB to Serial Adapater for ESWin / VSWin software
- Do I have to measure the optical brightener (OBA) in paper
- Pulp measurement in the Laminated Paper Industry - ERX Series
Featured TrainingOnline Training / eLearning: See All Training
You Might Also Like
The ERX130 is a non-contact, inline spectrophotometer for reflectance measurement with coaxial geometry. The large measurement distance and huge measurement spot are ideal for color measurement of structured and small patterned samples in industrial applications for early identification and correction of disturbances.
Inline spectrophotometer for the measurement of color, whiteness and brightness during the pulp manufacturing process for early identification and correction of disturbances.
- ColorXRA 45 Upgrade Brochure
- Tips to Save Money and Time Through Implementation of In-line Color Measurement - Laminated Paper
- In-line Color Measurement Whitepaper | X-Rite Learning and Training
- Tips to Save Money and Time Through Implementation of In-line Color Measurement
- Color Control on Paper Using Inline Color Measurement | X-Rite