Model #: erx130
Non-contact spectrophotometer for reflectance measurement and evaluation of color in industrial applications for early identification and correction of disturbances.
ERX130 Automated Inline Color Measurement Delivers Early Warning of Color Shifts
During manufacturing, color shifts can be costly, resulting in waste, rework and delayed time to market. Using high quality inline color measurement instruments provides operators with the real-time color information required to avoid costly production line errors.
Designed to meet the needs of a variety of industrial applications, the ERX130 measures a wide range of materials and is able to operate in even the harshest environments. This automated inline quality control system provides non-contact measurement and continuous reporting. It is easy to operate and offers comparisons to specific standards or absolute measurements.
When used with ESWin QC software, the ERX130 enables accurate color adjustments that improve manufacturing output and reduce waste due to color drift.
- Measurement and evaluation of color deviation to enable corrections without stopping
- A large measurement distance of 300 mm (11.8”) away from the product being measured.
- A large measurement spot of 90 mm (3.5”) delivers a good average of the measured surface.
- Measures a full range of materials, including textured, finely patterned, gloss and for products such as vinyl, textiles, food, pigments, paints, plasters, films and bulk goods like powders or sands.
- External calibration is only necessary every 4 weeks for maximum instrument uptime.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||dL*, da*, db* < 0.03|
|Measurement Geometry||coaxial to the illumination (= 45° to the gloss axes)|
|Measurement Working Distance||300 mm|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
See All Support
You Might Also Like
With the ERX50 inline spectrophotometer, ESWin Closed-Loop Color Control software automatically controls up to 3 dyes plus optical brightening agents for automated colorant adjustments.
ESWin QC - Color Quality Control Software
Used with the ERX30 inline spectrophotometer for the laboratory, ESWin Quality Control software controls the instrument and provides trend reporting.
- ERX130 Product Brochure