Model #: cmunph
ColorMunki Photo is the simple way to color calibrate your camera, display, projector and printer to ensure the color you see is exactly the color you will get in your final product.
Color Calibration Made Easy for Color Perfectionists
As a photographer you know perfect color is essential. ColorMunki Photo is an all-in-one color control solution that provides complete control over calibrating your cameras, monitors, projectors and printers. Its wizard-driven software provides the perfect balance of automation with a full range of creative controls for photographers looking for more control over color. We guide you through every step (in just minutes) providing a complete range of professional options that allow you to customize and fine tune your workflow and get back to focusing on what you love, knowing that what you’re seeing on your monitor will match your final output. You’ll be amazed at how simple getting professional color truly is.
It’s powerful, self-guided software makes it fast and easy to build high quality custom monitor, projector and printer profiles, and you can also create custom camera profiles with the included ColorChecker Classic mini target and X-Rite ColorChecker Camera Calibration software. Use either Easy or Advanced profiling modes. Easy mode’s predetermined selections are perfect for photographers who are looking for quick and easy profiling. Choose Advanced if you want more control over white point, contrast, brightness or ambient measurements. Advanced mode also offers the ability to optimize your display luminance based on ambient light or any value you specify.
- This All-in-One spectrophotometer is the only device required to profile monitors, projectors and printers and measure colors, and X-Rite is the only company that packs all of this capability into a single, affordable instrument that is convenient to take with you anywhere.
- Quick, easy self-guided software interface offers a fast path to high quality custom monitor, projector and printer profiles.
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration software includes both a desktop application and an Adobe® Lightroom® Plug-In for creating custom DNG profiles. The included ColorChecker Classic Target [mini], 24 patch industry standard color reference, is perfect for creating camera profiles and evaluating specific colors
- ColorMunki technology gives you fast and accurate projector profiles so you can show your images on the big screen to clients, family and friends with color confidence!
- A protective bag doubles as an integrated monitor holder - and all this power fits in the palm of your hand.
ColorMunki Photo offers a fast, affordable way to profile CMYK and RGB printers. There is no need to read individual color patches – ColorMunki’s superfast scanning can rapidly measure test charts in less than one minute! Simply scan one 50-patch test chart, and ColorMunki will learn how your printer behaves with these colors and dynamically generate a second chart of 50 patches. After scanning this second set, your profile is perfected, delivering a high quality professional custom profile for your printer, paper and ink combination!
|Supported Profile Format||ICC|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||11.25" x 3" x 6.1" / 286mm x 52mm x 155mm|
|Shipped Weight||3 lbs / 1.36 kg|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Software Modes||Easy & Advanced|
|User Experience||Wizard Driven Ease with Professional Results|
|Calibration||Internal White Tile|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply.Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||Black ColorMunki spectrophotometer, ColorMunki profiling software, ColorMunki Photo ColorPicker and DigitalPouch software, ColorChecker Camera Calibration Software, ColorChecker Classic [mini] Target, Interactive Training DVD, ColorMunki protection bag/monitor holder, Quick Start Guide and USB power cord. ColorMunki Photo includes an unlimited seat license for all users. ColorMunki Photo includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing a single user the ability to install and run unlimited installations of ColorMunki software on any number of computers that he/she owns.|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, or 10.11.x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
|Available Disk Space||500MB (depending on components installed)|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Memory||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||4|
|Optical Drive||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Security||User must have Administrator rights to install and uninstall the application|
|Video Card||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
- X-Rite Device Services v3.0.17 (PC Only)
- ColorMunki Photo v1.2.4
- ColorMunki Photo v1.2.3
- ColorMunki Photo v1.2.2
- ColorMunki Photo 1.2.1 (Mac)
- Device Not Connected On Mac OS X Mavericks 10.9
- Which ColorMunki do I have, and where is its serial number?
- When there's no monitor showing in Color Management, Devices
- Poor Results With ColorMunki Photo On PC
- Laptop Docks can block profiles
You Might Also Like
i1Photo Pro 2
Use i1Photo 2 to quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors you capture, view and print are true.
i1Publish Pro 2
i1Publish Pro 2 is a unique collection of professional color management tools to ensure consistent profiling and calibration across all display and print output modes.
The new i1Studio from X-Rite is the start-to-finish color management solution for Color Perfectionists looking for expert results. Your prints will match your vision more perfectly than you ever thought possible.
- ColorMunki Family Brochure