Restart X-Rite Device Services Manager
The following instruction were created using Windows 7. Instructions for other versions of Windows may be slightly different.
Also, the steps for Firewalls other than Windows may indeed be different.
- From your Windows desktop click "Start"
- Click "Control Panel"
- In the search box, type "Services"
- Click "View local services"
Scroll down to the end of the list so that you can see "X-Rite Device Services Manager
- Single click on "X-Rite Device Services Manager" (it should then be highlighted in blue)
- Click "Restart the service"
You will see the following window pop-up for a few moments as windows suts down, and then restarts this service.
to return to the troubleshooter