Model #: ERX145
ERX145 - Color Accuracy in Variable Coil Coating Environments
The ERX145 inline spectrophotometer can eliminate costly production line color errors, especially in coil coating environments with frequent color changes. As part of an inline quality control system, it provides non-contact measurement using a 45:0 geometry and continuous reporting when paired with ESWin software.
The ERX145 measures a wide range of textured, glossy, and patterned materials, including vinyl, textiles, food pigments, films, glass, and powders. It allows operators to monitor and correct color performance real-time throught production without the need to take a sample for laboratory measurement.Easy to operate, the ERX145 can handle the harshest production environments to offer comparisons to specific standards or absolute measurements.
- Measures color and evaluates deviation without stopping production.
- Can be mounted at a distance up to five feet to take non-contact, non-destructive measurements without significant variation from system to sample.
- Operates safely in dusty environments and in operations that require explosion-proof protection.
- When paired with ESWin software, visual graphics and acoustic alerts indicate when color tolerance is exceeded.
- Objective evaluation according to accepted international standards ensures integrity of inline measurement programs.
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
See All Support