Model #: xcm
X-RiteColor® Master Software
Quality Assurance Software
X-RiteColor Master is the industry’s most versatile color management software, compatible with sphere, 0/45 and multi-angle spectrophotometers with contact and non-contact.
Industry-leading color management for manufacturing
Color mistakes can lead to expensive production downtime, rework and delayed time to market. With X-RiteColor® Master Software as a key color workflow element in manufacturing operations, users have immediate access to accurate, reliable color control data. It is compatible with a variety of spectrophotometer types, including 45/0, sphere and multi-angle, and can be used with both contact and non-contact instruments. It supports both color formulation and quality control operations.
Color Master’s Graphical Job function allows setting of measurement points on a visual bitmap for easy analysis and comparison.
- Standard, custom, and multiple tolerance options reduce set-up time and operating costs.
- Organization and measurement functions work in conjunction with handheld instruments to reduce measurement error.
- Multiple types of standard and custom reports can be created to simplify recording and access to color data.
- With color coding, tags, and notes, samples can be organized and tagged for quick assessment and easy data management.
- Enables designation of leftover material for reuse, reducing the cost of formulation, inventory and waste disposal.
|Measurement Conditions||Reflectance, Transmission, SCI / SCE|
|Supported Profile Format||N/A|
|Color Differences||FMCII, CIE DL*, Da*, Db*, CIE DL*, DC*, DH*, Hunter DL, Da, Db, All Attributes of CIELab, CIELch or HunterLab, CMC (l:c), CIE2000 (l:c:h)|
|Color Spaces||CIE L*a*b*, CIE L*C*h*, Hunter Lab, CIE (XYZxy)|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, D75, F2, F7, F11, F12|
|Observers||2 degree,10 degree|
|Standard Indices||DIN6172, B-Depth, TAPPI452 B, TAPPI452 dB, DIN6175, Haze, Opacity, E313 98 dT, E313 98 T, Ganz / Griesser dT, Whiteness [E313, Ganz], Yellowness [D1925, E313]|
|3rd Party Software Supported||N/A|
|Compatible Software Supporting DNG Profiles||N/A|
|Configuration Options||QAI, QAII, Metallix QA, FMI, FMII, FMIII, Web Edition|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Import/Export Format||MIF, XTF|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese|
|Supported Devices||eXact, eXact XP, CI4200, CI52, CI62, CI64, 962, 964, Color i5, Color i7, CE-7000A, CI7600, CI7800, SP62, SP64|
|Industry Standards||See Standard Indices|
|Ink Wells / Ink Units||No|
|Mobile Device Compatibility||No|
|Pass / Fail||Yes|
|Scanner Target Support||N/A|
|What's Included?||Installation CD with Instructions|
|Windows||Win 7, Win 10|
|Available Disk Space||5 GB|
|Display Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||1|
|Processor||Core 2 Duo, 2 G|
|Compatible Android Devices||None|
|Compatible iOS Devices||None|
- X-Rite Web Edition Connection Client v8.9.6
- X-RiteColor Master v8.9.6
- X-RiteColor Master Web QA II v8.9.6
- X-RiteColor Master Web FM III v8.9.6
- X-Rite eXact Plugin for X-RiteColor Master
- What is Meant by the Term "Observer Angle"?
- Moving Data From XCM to IFS/CQ5 Through iQC/Match
- Measuring "True" Color; Should I use SCE or SCI?
- DE2000 vs. DEcmc
- Database Server Will Not Start (5 step fix)
You Might Also Like
High Performance QC Spectrophotometer
The Ci64, X-Rite’s most precise handheld sphere spectrophotometer, is available in three models: with simultaneous SPIN/SPEX, correlated gloss, and a UV option.
Production QC Spectrophotometer
The Ci62 portable sphere spectrophotometer is a high-performance instrument uniquely suited for ensuring accurate color on reflective surfaces, including applications with textured materials or printing on metal substrates.
NetProfiler is a cloud-based blend of software and color standards for verifying and optimizing performance of color measurement devices, reducing variance among instruments.