Model #: eswin-qc
ESWin QC - Color Quality Control Software
Used with the ERX30 inline spectrophotometer for the laboratory, ESWin Quality Control software controls the instrument and provides trend reporting.
ESWin Quality Control (QC) Ensures Optimum Color Quality
ESWin QC is a customizable software solution that enables color measurement control, statistical measurement control and presentation of measurement results in an easy-to-interpret graphic displays and/or printed reports of color measurement results.
When combined with an X-Rite inline color measurement instrument such as the ERX30, ESWin QC ensures optimum color quality across the entire manufacturing process from the laboratory through quality assurance, including the ability to evaluate optical brightening agent content.
- Ensures accurate color specification and quality control for improve quality and reduced waste.
- Simplifies statistical process control for color quality, making it fast and easy for operators to make critical production decisions.
- Displays color measurement data in an easy-to-understand trending format that allows operators and managers to quickly correct current or emerging problems.
- Facilitates report generation, data management and archival and instrument diagnostics for better operational management.
- Works as a standalone system or can be connected to your DCS (Data Control System).
Our specialists can help you design a custom closed-loop control system to meet your specific needs.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||SW?`!|
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
- USB to Serial Adapater for ESWin / VSWin software
- Do I have to measure the optical brightener (OBA) in paper
- Pulp measurement in the Laminated Paper Industry - ERX Series
You Might Also Like
Non-contact spectrophotometer for reflectance measurement and evaluation of color in industrial applications for early identification and correction of disturbances.
Inline spectrophotometer for the measurement of color, whiteness and brightness during the pulp manufacturing process for early identification and correction of disturbances.
An inline non-contact spectrophotometer, the ERX54 measures the production of non-scattering samples directly on production machines. A spectral curve provides detailed reflectance information.