Model #: msccc
True-to-life image color reproduction.
For more than 40 years, the ColorChecker Classic has delivered accurate and repeatable color results in photography and filmmaking. At 8.1 x 11.375 in. (20.57 x 28.9 cm), it is the ideal size for setting perfect exposures, matching multiple cameras, setting accurate white balance, and eliminating color shifts. It can be used in conjunction with the ColorChecker Camera calibration software to create the custom profile to save time in editing your photos.
|3rd Party Software Supported||Yes|
|Color Chip Area||7 x 10.75 in (17.8 x 273 cm)|
|Description of Colors||White, black, 4 neutral grays, blue, green, red, yellow, magenta, cyan, orange, purplish blue, moderate red, purple, yellow green and orange yellow, dark skin, light skin, blue sky, foliage, blue flower and bluish green.|
|Languages Supported||English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Chinese Simplified, Japanese, Portuguese|
|Number of Colors||24 natural object, chromatic, primary and gray scale colors|
|Shipped Weight||0.5 ilbs|
|Shipping Dimensions||8.125 x 11.5 in (20.64 x 29.21 cm)|
|Target Size||8.1 x 11.375 in. (20.57 x 28.9 cm)|
|Thickness||0.08 in (2mm)|
|Windows||WIN7, WIN8, WIN10|
- DNG ProfileManager Software v1.03
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration v2.2.0
- DNG ProfileManager v1.0.4
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration v2.1.0
- Recommendations for maintaining ColorChecker charts
- How to Set In-Camera White Balance
- FAQ: ColorChecker SG spectral data
- ColorChecker (FREE eLearning Tutorial)
- New color specifications for ColorChecker SG and Classic Charts
You Might Also Like
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy.