Model #: 331c
331C Transmission Densitometer
The X-Rite 331C Portable Transmission Densitometer is a high quality portable densitometer for use with black & white x-ray film that can go wherever you go.
Black & White Film Measurement On the Go
Designed for black and white x-ray film measurement applications where portability is required. Self-contained light table accommodates film up to 11 inches wide. The new 331C provides the same performance and reliability as the older model 331, and now includes enhanced power management features.
- Accommodates film up to 11 inches wide with its self-contained light table.
- Includes a NiMH battery that delivers greater than 2,000 measurements per battery charge, a 333% improvement over the previous model.
- "Sleep" mode powers down the instrument when not in use to conserve battery power. A LED light indicates instrument charging status.
- Easy-to-read touch pad means ease-of-use under even the most difficult conditions.
This battery-operated instrument has a measuring range of 0-3.5D at 1mm and 0-4.0D at 2mm. It includes a certified step wedge.
- Nulling Problems 331/341
- Power Supply 331C and 341C
- Common Parts 331, 341, 331C & 341C
- Calibrating a 331C, 341C
- Nulling problems 331C/341C
- A Guide to Understanding Color