Model #: cmunde
Out of Production
The ColorMunki Design all-in-one spectrophotometer easily captures colors and calibrates all your monitors, printers and projectors – truly your do-everything color solution.
Meet the ColorMunki Design
With the ColorMunki Design all-in-one spectrophotometer, you can bring your vision to life as you grab colors from essentially anywhere. Experience the freedom to swing from palette to palette utilizing any color from the visible spectrum. ColorMunki Design software is so versatile.
The ColorMunki Design is ideal for agencies, corporate in-house and freelance designers, this do-everything solution gives you the freedom to design with any color from the visible spectrum, even ones you never thought possible. Select colors from Pantone® libraries, image libraries or capture spot colors from just about any surface, plus preview out-of-gamut by paper type. It includes essential color control functions for calibrating displays, projectors and printers with spot color optimization, truly a fully integrated all-in-one device.
- Create and name unlimited custom color palettes, selecting colors from Pantone and other built-in libraries or capture colors from any surface.
- Automatically extract color from any image, taking full advantage of all sources of inspiration.
- Use PrintSafe™ to get an out-of-gamut view of each paper type with a single click.
- Calibrate multiple displays with ease, with before-and-after visualization as well as calibration reminder prompts, so your monitor will always display the best possible color.
- Use ColorMunki Design for optimized printer profiling to make sure that the color your see on your display is the color you will get on your RGB or CMYK printer. It’s high quality printer profiling gives you complete color control, even with spot colors.
ColorMunki Design makes sure your design goes from inspiration to screen to print without ever sacrificing quality with its new powerful, self-guided software interface. It even profiles projectors so you can show your designs on the big screen – to clients, family and friends – with color confidence. ColorMunki Design INCLUDES: White ColorMunki spectrophotometer, ColorMunki profiling software, ColorMunki ColorPicker, ColorMunki protection bag/monitor holder, Quick Start Guide and USB power cord.
|Supported Profile Format||ICC|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||11.25" x 3" x 6.1" / 286mm x 52mm x 155mm|
|Shipped Weight||3 lbs / 1.36 kg|
|Experience Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Software Development Kit||Available for OEM customers|
|Software Modes||Easy & Advanced|
|User Experience||Wizard Driven Ease with Professional Results|
|Calibration||Integrated Internal White Tile|
|Warranty||Twelve (12) months from the date of sale, unless different local regulations apply. Product registration is required to receive X-Rite technical support during the warranty period. Registration can occur directly through the software, on our website, or via phone. Users are encouraged to register their product within the first 30 days of use.|
|What's Included?||White ColorMunki spectrophotometer, ColorMunki profiling software, ColorMunki ColorPicker, ColorMunki protection bag/monitor holder, Quick Start Guide and USB power cord. ColorMunki Design includes an end user license agreement (EULA) allowing use of the software on up to three computers. Educational institutions can receive an extension of the license to include unlimited seat license.|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.7.x, 10.8.x, 10.9.x, 10.10.x, or 10.11.x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Windows||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (with latest Service Pack installed)|
|Available Disk Space||500MB (depending on components installed)|
|Connectivity||Powered USB port
WINDOWS: Network adaptor installed and driver loaded
|Display Resolution||1024x768 pixels or higher|
|Internet Connection||Required for software install, download and automatic update|
|Memory||512MB RAM (2GB recommended)|
|Number of Displays Supported per Workstation||4|
|Optical Drive||DVD Drive or Internet Connection|
|Processor||MAC: Intel® Core 2 Duo CPU or better; WINDOWS: Intel® Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ XP or better|
|Video Card||MAC: Latest drivers for video card installed; WINDOWS: Latest drivers for video card installed, dual display support requires either 2 video cards or a dual head video card that supports dual video LUTs being loaded|
- X-Rite Device Services v126.96.36.199 (PC Only)
- X-Rite Device Services v3.0.11 (Mac Only)
- 3Ds Max Plugin 64-bit - 2011
- 3Ds Max Plugin 32-bit - 2012
- ColorMunki Design v1.1.1
- X-Rite Device Services Certificate Expiration - Windows 10
- Which ColorMunki do I have, and where is its serial number?
- When there's no monitor showing in Color Management, Devices
- Profiling Won't Open On Mac OS X
- FAQ: What affects print color quality?
You Might Also Like
i1Basic Pro 2
i1Basic Pro 2 is the industry standard for an affordable, professional-level spectral color measurement solution including display and projector profiling, and print quality assurance.
i1Publish Pro 2
i1Publish Pro 2 is a unique collection of professional color management tools to ensure consistent profiling and calibration across all display and print output modes.