Model #: coleye-crdxr1
Color-Eye® is a unique solution that uses a smartphone and calibration card to help consumers shop for new items that accurately match or complement the color of items they have at home.
Boost Consumer Color Confidence and Reduce Returns
Consumers often lack confidence when purchasing color-critical items, particularly online. A recent Invesp study shows that of the one-third return rate of online purchases, a costly 22% is due to dissatisfaction with product appearance. Color-Eye® can give consumers the assurance they need to shop online for color-critical items. This confidence boosts purchase satisfaction, increases sales, and reduces the likelihood of returns.
Color-Eye enables shoppers to use their smartphone and a color calibration card to measure the color of any item they want to match. These color readings will communicate with a retailer’s mobile shopping application and deliver matching or harmonizing products the retailer sells. Integration with the retailers’ apps will increase order size by connecting consumers with additional items. A numerical color reference catalog makes it easy to save colors and find matching products again in the future.
Click here to find a list of compatible Apple and Android devices (links to Pantone.com).
- Boost consumer purchase satisfaction, increase sales, and reduce likelihood of returns
- Integration with retailer mobile shopping apps drives consumers to download the app, increasing interaction and brand loyalty
- Maintains measurement accuracy across all surface types and lighting conditions, even in the measurement of gloss and texture
- Facilitates future product planning and the effectiveness of direct consumer marketing, through the collection of live demographic color trend data
- Easily integrates into existing mobile apps, using an X-Rite Software Development Kit
|Apple iOS||Apple iOS10 iPhone 5S, 6, 6S, 7, iPad Pro 9.7 or newer|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||85mm x 55mm x 1mm|
|Humidity||Must be kept in a dry location out of sunlight|
|Illumination Colors||Dual-illumination flash & ambient|
|Material||Laminated paper board|
|Measurement Time||4 seconds (depending on phone type)|
|Measurement Working Distance||110mm typical (depending on phone type)|
|Operating Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Sample Preview||Yes (on mobile screen)|
|Storage Temperature Range||0°C to 40°C|
|Total Light Sources||Dual-illumination flash & ambient|
|Unit Color||Custom print options|
|Viewing Area (length, width, height)||12mm x 12mm|
|Weight||6 grams (including sleeve)|
|What's Included?||Calibration card & protective sleeve|