Model #: ctrue
ColorTRUE is a software solution that delivers unrivaled mobile on-screen color accuracy, ensuring that users see consistent color as they move from computer to tablet to smartphone.
Color Perfection for Mobile Devices
Color professionals today move seamlessly from device to device – from desktop to laptop to tablet to smartphone and back – working productively on all platforms and form factors as their capabilities continue to increase. Color perfectionists regularly calibrate their desktop and laptop monitors. But what about mobile devices? That has been problematic – until now.
Using a supported X-Rite measurement device, ColorTRUE quickly and easily measures the color of your Apple® iOS or Android® device, creating a custom profile. This profile is then automatically applied to your images in the ColorTRUE Image Gallery which are seamlessly linked to your existing albums. Now all of your images are displayed accurately. With ColorTRUE, you can be assured your images are showing their TRUE colors!
- Easily toggle between calibrated and uncalibrated images to see the difference.
- Accurately view images no matter what type of lighting you are in, taking variability out of image color due to changes in mobile device backlighting.
- Preview images with a printer profile and rendering intent so there are no surprises when images are printed. Show clients exactly what their images will look like when printed.
- Tired of losing your embedded profile or converting all images to sRGB for mobile viewing? Easily reassign correct working color spaces, including sRGB, Adobe® RGB, ProPhoto RGB, so your images are displayed as you intended.
- For optimum tablet to desktop match, choose from D65, D50 and Native lighting conditions.
ColorTRUE is the only mobile calibration app that includes unique tools to ensure that your images are displayed with consistently accurate color. X-Rite is collaborating with other app developers through the ColorTRUE Aware Partner Program to allow apps to seamlessly access your ColorTRUE profile. Tell your favorite app developers you want them to be ColorTRUE aware! Available for free download from the Apple App Store or Google Play.
|Experience Level||Beginner to Advanced|
|Languages Supported||Chinese (Simplified & Traditional), English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Software Development Kit||Available for App Developers|
|Supported Devices||ColorMunki Smile; ColorMunki Display; i1Display Pro and i1Pro 2 (Devices sold separately)|
|Android||4.0.4 or later|
|Apple iOS||10.7.x or later|
|Compatible Android Devices||• Samsung Galaxy running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Google Nexus running Android 4.0.4 or later
• Asus Transformer running Android 4.0.4 or later
• HTC One running Android 4.0.4 or later
NOTE: In order to communicate with an X-Rite measurement device a USB OTG (On-the-Go) adapter is required. The mobile device must be USB-Host or USB OTG (On-The-Go) compatible.
|Compatible iOS Devices||• iPad 2, 3rd gen, 4th gen, Air, Mini, & Mini 2nd gen running iOS 7.x or later
• iPhone 4, 4S, 5, 5c, & 5s running iOS 7.x or later
• iPod Touch running iOS 7.x or later
Featured SupportSupport Articles:
- White Point Setting - ColorTRUE
- Network Connection Identification on Windows
- Supported hardware for ColorTRUE
- Configure your Apple Firewall - ColorTRUE
- Troubleshooting iOS connection to Macintosh based computers - VIDEO
You Might Also Like
Out of Production – Upgrade to i1Display Studio. Existing ColorMunki Display owners can download i1Studio software for 64 bit compatibility.
Out of Production
i1Display Pro is the perfect combination of unrivaled color precision, speed and controls for the highest level of on-screen color accuracy, including mobile devices and projectors.
i1Photo Pro 2
Use i1Photo 2 to quickly and easily create custom camera, monitor, projector, scanner and RGB printer profiles, ensuring the colors you capture, view and print are true.