Updated Communication on COVID-19 Business Continuity and Preparedness
June 8, 2020
As the global community begins to allow business to resume full operations, our global locations, including Grand Rapids, Michigan where X-Rite is headquartered, have started to implement a phased approach to reopening.
While X-Rite was operational during the pandemic as we were deemed an essential business, we are constantly evolving our business continuity plan to prioritize the health and safety of our associates, customers and partners while ensuring compliance with the ongoing requirements of local government officials. Because of that, we are taking a phased approached to fully re-opening our facilities.
- X-Rite Manufacturing – Throughout the pandemic, our manufacturing facilities have been operating smoothly and have continued to deliver our products to customers who were considered essential businesses. We implemented several safety and social distancing practices into our manufacturing process to ensure the safety of our workers. As we move forward, we will continue to monitor the situation and make any appropriate adjustments to continue manufacturing products and fill orders while keeping our associates safe.
- X-Rite Supply Chain – Our supply chain has been able to maintain supply to us throughout the past few months so that we can support our commitment to you to deliver the products as needed.
- X-Rite Support and Sales – As local restrictions are lessened; our customer support team and sales organization will begin traveling to customer locations again. That has already started in many regions. The X-Rite associates will be following guidelines that have been created as part of our evolving process to ensure the safety of both our associates and you, our customers.
- X-Rite General Business Continuity – During the pandemic, we implemented specific business continuity plans at the functional level that allowed us to work remotely. As we look to the next couple of months, will begin the transition to support our associates working in the office.
We know you depend on us, our tools and services, for your own businesses. We will keep you informed of changes to our services, as well as our sales and service approach.
You can contact X-Rite through our many channels:
- Xrite.com, is always available as a resource for product information, trainings and company news.
- Customer Support and Sales: please use the Contact Us form on our website
Thank you for your continued business and partnership.
X-Rite Pantone Inc.