Model #: ci52
Ci52 Sphere Spectrophotometer
The Ci52 is an affordable, versatile sphere spectrophotometer for consistent measurement of color and appearance for a wide range of materials, ideal for quality control applications.
Versatile color measurement for quality control
Looking for a fast, affordable quality control tool to monitor batch-to-batch variations and inconsistencies between customer specifications and production output? Need a way to speed up the creation and approval of samples?
- Large target window for ease of measuring larger objects or samples.
- Easy to operate. Its ‘close and play’ operation, supported by an LED visual and audible status indicators are ideal for operators at all skill levels.
- Fast, accurate reads with a measurement time of 2 seconds on standard flat samples and complex shapes.
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular-included (color) and specular-excluded (appearance) to determine influence of specular components and deliver accurate color and appearance data.
- On-board NetProfiler system optimizes instrument performance and allows for remote certification, ensuring the instrument is always accurate with up-to-date calibration. Delivers good inter-instrument agreement with other X-Rite color measurement instruments.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.20 ΔE*ab avg.|
|Illumination Spot Size||14mm|
|Lamp Life||Approx. 500,000 measurements|
|Light Source||Gas-filled tungsten lamp|
|Measurement Cycle Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes|
|Humidity||5% to 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.3 cm 9.1 cm 10.9 cm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||36cm, 30cm, 20cm|
|Communication Interface||USB 2.0|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|
|Software Development Kit||XDS4|
12VDC @ 2.5A
|Calibration||White and Zero|
|Embedded NetProfiler Support||Yes|
|Sample Preview||Targeting window|
|What's Included?||Instrument with white calibration standard, black trap, green standard, manual(CD), AC adapter, USB cable|
Featured SupportFirmware: See All Support
You Might Also Like
Quality Assurance Software
Color iQC software is an integral part of the quality control processes and meets evolving color measurement requirements in all industrial market segments.
Color iMatch formula management and quality control software for plastics, paint, and textiles yields better matches in fewer steps and with fewer corrections.
VERSION 10 AVAILABLE NOW
NetProfiler is a cloud-based blend of software and color standards for verifying and optimizing performance of color measurement devices, reducing variance among instruments.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Short Term Repeatability - Blue|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds||≈ 2 seconds||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%||0 to 200%||0 to 200%|
|Color Differences||[√/X], Δecmc, Δlab, ΔE00, Δreflectance, ΔE94, ΔXYZ, ΔL*a*b*, ΔYxy, , ΔL*C*h°, ΔL*u*v*, Verbal Difference|
|Color Spaces||Lab, L*a*b*, Reflectance, L*C*h°, Munsell Notation, XYZ, Yxy, L*u*v*|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, F2, F7, F11 & F12|
|Observers||2° & 10°|
|Standard Indices||[√/X], YI1925, WI Taube, ΔWI73, Reflectance, WI98, MI, Δreflectance, ΔWI Berger, WI73, MI6172, ΔYI98, ΔWI Hunter, Gray Scale, WI Berger, Gloss, ΔYI73, ΔWI Stensby, YI98, WI Hunter, ΔYI1925, ΔWI Taube, YI73, WI Stensby, ΔWI98, Averging, 555 Shade Sort|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|