Model #: ci52
The Ci52 is an affordable, versatile sphere spectrophotometer for consistent measurement of color and appearance for a wide range of materials, ideal for quality control applications.
Versatile color measurement for quality control
Looking for a fast, affordable quality control tool to monitor batch-to-batch variations and inconsistencies between customer specifications and production output? Need a way to speed up the creation and approval of samples?
- Large target window for ease of measuring larger objects or samples.
- Easy to operate. Its ‘close and play’ operation, supported by an LED visual and audible status indicators are ideal for operators at all skill levels.
- Fast, accurate reads with a measurement time of 2 seconds on standard flat samples and complex shapes.
- Simultaneous measurement of both specular-included (color) and specular-excluded (appearance) to determine influence of specular components and deliver accurate color and appearance data.
- On-board NetProfiler system optimizes instrument performance and allows for remote certification, ensuring the instrument is always accurate with up-to-date calibration. Delivers good inter-instrument agreement with other X-Rite color measurement instruments.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Inter-Instrument Agreement||0.20 ΔE*ab avg.|
|Illumination Spot Size||14mm|
|Lamp Life||Approx. 500,000 measurements|
|Light Source||Gas-filled tungsten lamp|
|Measurement Cycle Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%|
|Spectral Analyzer||Blue-enhanced silicon photodiodes|
|Humidity||5% to 85%, non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature Range||50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)|
|Storage Temperature Range||'-4° to 122°F (-20° to 50°C)|
|Dimensions (length, width, height)||21.3 cm 9.1 cm 10.9 cm|
|Package Dimensions (length, width, height)||36cm, 30cm, 20cm|
|Communication Interface||USB 2.0|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|
|Software Development Kit||XDS4|
12VDC @ 2.5A
|Calibration||White and Zero|
|Embedded NetProfiler Support||Yes|
|Sample Preview||Targeting window|
|What's Included?||Instrument with white calibration standard, black trap, green standard, manual(CD), AC adapter, USB cable|
Featured SupportFirmware: See All Support
You Might Also Like
Quality Assurance Software
Color iQC is a unique, job-oriented upgradeable color quality control solution designed to meet evolving color measurement and management requirements in all industrial market segments.
Color iMatch is a job-oriented color formulation solution for paint, plastics and textiles, enabling fast, accurate color analysis and colorant formulation for a variety of applications.
Quality Assurance Software
NetProfiler is a cloud-based blend of software and color standards for verifying and optimizing performance of color measurement devices, reducing variance among instruments.
|Short Term Repeatability - White||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic||.05 ΔE*ab on white ceramic|
|Short Term Repeatability - Blue|
|Measurement Time||≈ 2 seconds||≈ 2 seconds||≈ 2 seconds|
|Photometric Range||0 to 200%||0 to 200%||0 to 200%|
|Color Differences||[√/X], Δecmc, Δlab, ΔE00, Δreflectance, ΔE94, ΔXYZ, ΔL*a*b*, ΔYxy, , ΔL*C*h°, ΔL*u*v*, Verbal Difference|
|Color Spaces||Lab, L*a*b*, Reflectance, L*C*h°, Munsell Notation, XYZ, Yxy, L*u*v*|
|Illuminants||A, C, D50, D65, F2, F7, F11 & F12|
|Observers||2° & 10°|
|Standard Indices||[√/X], YI1925, WI Taube, ΔWI73, Reflectance, WI98, MI, Δreflectance, ΔWI Berger, WI73, MI6172, ΔYI98, ΔWI Hunter, Gray Scale, WI Berger, Gloss, ΔYI73, ΔWI Stensby, YI98, WI Hunter, ΔYI1925, ΔWI Taube, YI73, WI Stensby, ΔWI98, Averging, 555 Shade Sort|
|Instrument Display||Backlit Color Graphic LCD||Backlit Color Graphic LCD|