Color iControl Safety Wear OCX
名前: Color iControl Safety Wear OCX
リリース日: 5月 28, 2020
ファイルタイプ: PC - Self-extracting Installer
ファイルをダウンロード: PC バージョン
The need to be seen is critical for anyone working in low light environment. To prevent accidents such as being struck by vehicles in highway or other dangerous areas, workers, traffic police, firefighters etc. are required to wear high visibility safety apparel (HVSA) to help alert others of their presence, especially in low-light environments.
- To ensure the wearer of the HVSA is being protected by right products, quality standards like DIN EN ISO 20471, ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 are developed to specify quality requirements on almost every aspect of HVSA quality, among which color is one the most critical performance requirement.
- DIN EN ISO 20471 requires background and combined performance materials of HVSA meet the chromaticity coordinates and the luminance factors requirement. Passing those requirements is part of procedure to have HVSA certified and being labelled with CE marking.
- To help HVSA and material manufacturers better meet those quality standards, X-Rite has developed a new safety color module for HVSA color measurement and integrates it into Color IQC software.
- Version 1.0 is the initial release of the Safety Wear OCX Plug-In for Color iMatch, Color iQC, and Color iControl Online Editions
- The Safety Wear OCX Plug-In is only compatible with Color iQC / Color iMatch Version 10.2 or higher