Learn how to measure the color of orange juice and other liquids.
Join our webinar to hear Color Expert Tim Mouw discuss best practices to accurately measure the color of liquids, including orange juice. He will explain which type of spectrophotometer is recommended and offer tips to ensure an efficient color measurement process.
Register for this webinar to understand:
- Why liquids and juice require reflective measurements from a spectrophotometer
- Typical challenges when measuring opaque liquids and juices
- Key measurement techniques and tips for sample presentation
- How to verify liquid color is on target
- How to analyze color measurement data for required USDA and other reporting