TAC7 Diagnostics v1.5.0
Name: TAC7 Diagnostics
Previous Version: v1.3.0
Release Date: May 3, 2019
File Type: Self-Extracting EXE
Download File: PC Version
- Upgrade the TAC7 firmware to version 18.104.22.16897
- Install the supplemental_calibration_pack_1.5.0
- Firmware upgrade and supplemental_calibration_pack installation is done with TAC7Diagnostics.
- After installing the supplemental_calibration_pack, it is necessary to calibrate the device with Pantora 1.5 or later.
For installation please download the TAC7 Upgrade package containing the TAC7 firmware v. 22.214.171.12497, the supplemental_calibration_pack_1.5.0 and the TAC7 Update guide. Make sure you are using Pantora 1.5 or later when calibrating the updated TAC7.
TAC7 Firmware 1.5 is a maintenance release which contains the following improvements:
- Improved color calibration for better color accuracy and reduction of blueish tint on dark materials
- Added support for installation of additional back plates
- Added support for material thickness sensor
The newest version of Pantora can be found here.
The TAC7 Upgrade Package v1.5.0 can be found here.