Getting the results that brands expect requires moving beyond a traditional Print Quality Program (PQP) model to a digital solution. A digital, data-driven PQP increases transparency in the supply chain and drives continuous improvement with print suppliers to help brands:
- Leverage existing investments in process control
- Provide printer suppliers with digital tools that enable them to deliver better results
- Enable print suppliers to submit ScoreCards to prove color accuracy before shipping
- Use data to monitor print quality over time and gain insight to make changes and achieve organic improvement
- Reduce costs, carbon footprint, and time to market
Join Our Webinar to Learn:
- The features and benefits of a PQP
- The four key elements of a PQP
- The basics and benefits of digital color standards
- The tools necessary to move to a PQP
Register now to learn the benefits of upgrading to a PQP.
Can’t make it? Register and we will send you a link to the recording.