Achieve quality control with the Ci60 Series spectrophotometer and Color iQC software.
This eLearning course explains how to use a Ci60 series spectrophotometer for a consistent quality control workflow, including how to set up the device to configure, measure and calibrate, and how to connect and use complementing Color iQC qualty assurance software.
Objectives for X-Rite Ci60 Series + Color iQC Software Training:
- How to use device controls and navigation
- How to set up and use Configuration Mode
- Calibration best practices
- How to measure for quality assurance
- How to create Standards and Data Projects
- How to integrate Color iQC software
Your access to this course is valid for 60 days.
Click here for system requirements.
You Might Also Like
Now 20% off, get it for $396, use code "FOCA20".
FOCA Online provides foundational color knowledge, an understanding of color measurement & data and the definition of a reliable color quality program through an online platform.
Remote Color Training is the ideal way to get one-on-one guidance, via phone or online, from an X-Rite Color Expert about topics of your choice.