Achieve quality control with the Ci60 Series spectrophotometer and Color iQC software.
This eLearning course explains how to use a Ci60 series spectrophotometer for a consistent quality control workflow, including how to set up the device to configure, measure and calibrate, and how to connect and use complementing Color iQC qualty assurance software.
Objectives for X-Rite Ci60 Series + Color iQC Software Training:
- How to use device controls and navigation
- How to set up and use Configuration Mode
- Calibration best practices
- How to measure for quality assurance
- How to create Standards and Data Projects
- How to integrate Color iQC software
Your access to this course is valid for 60 days.
Click here for system requirements.
You Might Also Like
FOCA Online provides foundational color knowledge, an understanding of color measurement & data and the definition of a reliable color quality program through an online platform.
Remote Color Training is the ideal way to get one-on-one guidance, via phone or online, from an X-Rite Color Expert about topics of your choice.