Contact Sales/Support: +1 (888) 800-9580

Replacement of the Switch Cap

If the grey rubber switch cover wears out how can it be replaced?

The "gray" rubber cap which covers and protects the read switch (used on  models- 301, 361T, 369 and 310T.

Read switch cap replacement kits are available through the web store or by calling 888-826-3044

If you have the 369, 361T or 310T use part number 361-100-KIT
If you have a 301 which use Part number 301-100-KIT. 

Installation instructions are included with the kit.

Need a Quote? Contact Sales(888) 800-9580

Technical Questions? Contact Support(888) 826-3042