N° de modèle : MSCCPP-B
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2
The journey to color perfection starts with a Passport!
One passport. A world of colorful creative places to explore.
The art of color management is all about getting your colors to match from input to output; meaning your camera captures true colors, your monitor displays them accurately, and your printer produces a photo that matches what you see on screen. With a combination of targets and camera calibration software, the portable ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 delivers professional quality color control for a perfect color journey.
Created by Color Perfectionists for Color Perfectionists
Designed by engineers with more color science experience than anyone in the industry, ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 is an indispensable tool for photographers. If you are looking for accurate, consistent color and creative flexibility, it can help you capture the colors of the world more perfectly and ensure you are editing the most accurate files possible.
Four Targets in an Adjustable, Protective, Pocket-Sized Case
- Gray Balance Target to set exposure with an in-camera or handheld meter.
- White Balance Target to create custom in-camera white balance for a consistent white point across a set of images with no need to correct each individual image later.
- Classic Target, the industry standard 24-patch color reference target for creating custom camera profiles and for visual color assessments.
- Creative Enhancement Target to neutralize and create your look with enhancement patches, check and evaluate shadow details and highlight clipping, and control color shifts.
ColorChecker Passport Photo 2 also includes camera calibration software to create custom camera profiles based on your individual camera/lens/lighting combinations for both DNG and ICC workflows, and a Lightroom® Plug-In to create custom camera profiles directly in Adobe® Lightroom® Classic and Lightroom® Classic CC. ColorChecker Classic target is supported by third party software solutions, including Hasselblad Phocus, Black Magic DaVinci Resolve, and 3D LUT Creator.
|Logiciels tiers pris en charge||
DNG and ICC Profiles
ICC Profiles only
|Espace disque disponible||4 GB free hard disk space minimum|
|Dimensions (longueur, largeur, hauteur)||125mm (H) x 90mm (W) x 9mm (T)|
|Résolution d'affichage||1024 x 768 or higher|
|Humidité||85% or less, non-condensing|
|Connexion Internet||Required for software update|
|Langues prises en charge||English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Japanese|
|Format de profil pris en charge||DNG, ICC|
|Macintosh||MacOS X 10.13x, 10.14x or 10.15x (with latest upgrades installed)|
|Plage des températures de service||32° - 104° Fahrenheit / 0° - 40° Celsius|
|Poids||80 grams or 3 oz|
|Windows||Windows 7 thru Windows 10 with all updates installed|
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration v2.3.0
- DNG ProfileManager v1.0.4
- ColorChecker Camera Calibration v2.1.0
- Recommendations for maintaining ColorChecker charts
- Réglez la balance des blancs dans l'appareil photo
- Creating DNG Profiles for Adobe Camera Raw
- Camera Profiles Missing in Lightroom or Adobe Camera Raw
- Automating Color Control in Lightroom