Model #: plv-des
PantoneLIVE Design gives designers and prepress teams access to Pantone digital color libraries and to private brand libraries for use during the inspiration, creation and prepress phases. This license enables Adobe Illustrator to work with PantoneLIVE. Requires free PantoneLIVE Adobe Illustrator plugin.
Digital Color Standards and Communication
PantoneLIVE Design enables designers to define, create and communicate color palettes based on specific substrates, print processes, inks and application methods. These colors can be shared with the production supply chain utilizing a cloud-based repository. Brand integrity and design intent are assured across a variety of print surfaces, production processes, departments and geographies delivering expected results.
- Select colors that are achievable across all desired substrates
- Eliminate ambiguity in communicating color
- Improve visibility to performance across an increasingly complex supply chain
- Get to final approved color faster
- Access to 4,518 up-to-date Pantone colors.
- Assess spot color appearance when applied to different packaging materials and printing processes.
- Substitute spot colors in design file to improve production outcomes.
Compare Design with Realistic Color Appearance with PantoneLIVE Viewer
Create a side-by-side comparison of your design file as it would appear upon output when printed as a PMS spot color or a PMS color on 34 common packaging materials.
Pantone Simulator Prints
- Save time, money, and rework by showing how colors will appear on the most common packaging materials before artwork goes into production.
- Communicate color intent internally or share with production partners to eliminate color risk earlier in the workflow.
Pantone Physical Color Guides
The best-selling color standards in the world, used for design inspiration, color specification, and printing accuracy.
PANTONE®, PantoneLIVE and other Pantone trademarks are the property of Pantone LLC. All other trademarks or registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Pantone is a wholly owned subsidiary of X-Rite, Incorporated. Licensed under Sun Chemical Corporation. Sun Chemical’s patented technology enables the communication of a consistent, digital description of the desired appearance of a product. – [U.S. Patent Nos. 7,034,960; 7,202,976; 7,268,918; 7,417,764 and their foreign equivalents]. © Pantone LLC, 2017. All rights reserved.
|Digital Color Library Access||This license provides access to the digital Pantone color standards in the PantoneLIVE cloud when connected to Adobe Illustrator and PantoneLIVE Visualizer.|
|Internet Connection||Yes, for cloud synchronization|
- PantoneLIVE Visualizer v188.8.131.52
- PantoneLIVE Ink Validation Software v1.0.7 Build 3
- PantoneLIVE Adobe Illustrator Plug-in v1.6 Build 604
- Who do I contact if I can’t get my PantoneLIVE license to work properly?
- Plugins for PantoneLIVE - How to Order
- Esko YouTube Channel - - PantoneLIVE Related Videos
- Who do I contact if I can’t get my license to work properly?
- PantoneLIVE Web Service Error Codes
This global CPG company has proven ROI of their enhanced Color and Print Quality Program that now leverages X-Rite Pantone’s color management software, hardware and services.
Adding ColorCert, Extended Color Gamut printing and eXact spectrophotometers to their Color and Print Quality Program enabled this company to finally achieve accurate colors on packaging.
"Physical and digital references are both an important part of the process, they are complementary to each other."
You Might Also Like
ColorCert Desktop Tools
Quality Assurance Software
ColorCert Desktop Tools are modular solutions enabling accurate creation of color specifications and process control at multiple points throughout the packaging workflow.
The eXact Standard spectrophotometer is specifically designed for printers and packaging converters to help ensure color validation of CMYK and spot-color inks and also leverages industry color standards for increased press process control.
Starting at $6,075
This affordable, durable light booth has 5 light sources for accurate evaluation of color under controlled lighting conditions for print, packaging and industrial applications.
Starting at $2,095
|Digital Color Library Access||This license provides access to the digital Pantone color standards in the PantoneLIVE cloud when connected to Adobe Illustrator and PantoneLIVE Visualizer.||
This license provides access to the digital Pantone color standards in the PantoneLIVE cloud for the following print and packaging substrates: Flexible packaging, folding cartons, and label, printed using a variety of inks and printing processes.
|Internet Connection||Yes, for cloud synchronization||Yes, for cloud synchronization|
- PantoneLIVE - The Criticality of Using Physical and Digital Color Standards
- Using ECG to Enhance Brand Packaging Colors | Upcoming Print and Packaging Webinar
- How to Quality Check Formulated and Built Colors
- Fast Track to Improved Color for Brand Owners
- How Color Standards Can Improve Profitability
- How to Improve Color Quality and Efficiency with Label Printing
- Conquer Consistency
- How to Become More Color Successful When Printing Folding Carton Packaging | X-Rite Webinar
- Choosing the Right Spectrophotometer for Print and Packaging
- Color Exchange Format Whitepaper | X-Rite Whitepaper
- How to Get Color Right on Brand Packaging
- 5 Keys to Color Consistency
- The Ink Room of Tomorrow | X-Rite Whitepaper
- Back to Basics: Staying on Track with Great Color | Color Measurement Whitepaper
- Color Your Business Lean | X-Rite Whitepapers