Color can look different when the lighting changes.
That's why every color workflow should include controlled lighting.
Watch this 10-minute webinar to learn best practices for controlled lighting and visual evaluation, including:
- How to choose the right light source
- How to identify metamerism
- How to standardize procedures for evaluating color with a light booth (even small process changes can have a big impact!)
- How to evaluate an operator's vision acuity
- The importance of ongoing certification and calibration
Whether you are in the inspiration stage and trying to understand how customers will see the color you select, or quality checking color during production, don't miss this webinar.
Products Referenced in this Webinar
For the Most Critical Visual Assessment
For Entry Level Visual Assessment
Farnsworth Munsell 100 Hue Test