Fundamentals of Color and Appearance (FOCA) – Online
$495 Model# ELEARN/FOCA100
Now 20% off, get it for $396, use code "FOCA20".
FOCA Online provides foundational color knowledge, an understanding of color measurement & data and the definition of a reliable color quality program through an online platform.Trouver un événement
Getting Started with Color
In this interactive online course, you will gain a solid foundation in color and appearance science. From the physics of color to lighting, spectrophotometers and color data, you will learn how to measure, view, and communicate color.
Experience 5 hours of videos and interactive content, any time of the day and at your own pace. You will receive a digital course book to follow along and use for future reference, as well access to interactive learning activities. Have questions while taking the course? Our discussion boards let you post questions and interact with our experts as well as fellow students.
This class is designed for all industries and individuals who are quality control and assurance professionals, lab technicians, parts suppliers, manufacturing specifiers, designers and anyone who evaluates or approves color.
FOCA Modules Include:
Module 1: Color Communication
- Describing color
- Color vision
- Color subjectivity
Module 2: Visual Color
- How color can fool the eye
- Factors affecting our color vision
- Munsell: Organized color
Module 3: Color Explained
- The science of color
- The 3 components of color
- Implications of color component change
Module 4: Measured Color
- Using color measurement instruments
- Describing color with L*a*b* and L*C*h°
- Understanding color tolerance
Module 5: Instrumentation
- Colorimeters & Spectrophotometers
- Instrument differentiation
- Selecting the right instrument
Module 6: Appearance
- Appearance characteristics impacting color perception
- Addressing appearance characteristics
- Creating a color quality program
Module 7: Wrap Up
- Knowledge check
- Certificate of Completion
Click here for system requirements.
Événements à venir